main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin and Amidala-Love Found-A/A Romance-AU(updated 03/10 'Naughty Jedi mind tricks')

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    good post.

2. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Dally, I was thinking no one wants to read this anymore.

Guys if you wanna read this then say so.

Anakin will be himself very soon. Plus Amidala has a dream which makes Ani very curious. All answers in the next post.

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    amidala snores? lol!
    it's a good thing she apologized, i still think that was mean what she did! good think Anakin bouced right back.
    what's a kabob? it's an interesting name.
    8-}

4. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Aw, they made up. :)

That was nice, sabrelight. :)

5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Bobill: she's too tired for protocol. A kabob is barbequed meat.

Suzeran: Amidala is after all diplomat, she will know when to give up and when to make up.

6. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    POST # 25
    Anakin opened his eyes, squinting as the bright sunshine pricked at it.

"Stars! It?s hot!? he thought as he rolled onto his back. He froze as something alive moved under him. Cautiously he turned his head behind him to have a look.

He was surprised and relieved to see that it was only the queen. She was now sleeping on her side with her back to him. He threw himself back onto the mattress heaving a sigh of relief.

"You did scare me little queeni," he whispered into her ears.

He had certainly not intended to sleep so long and take over her bed. ?I suppose I am in for another lecture on royal protocol,? he thought. Propping himself up on one elbow he looked at the queen as she slept. ?She?s so serene?and...Beautiful,? He thought with a sigh.

Bringing his arm above her head, he tentatively slid a bit closer. He held his breath as he placed the other hand softly on her arm, his heart beating wildly. He closed his eyes as he savored her scent; His nose buried in her damp hair.

"Uhmm! Smells nice!" He said as he sniffed at her tresses.

He dared to be bolder. Gently he brushed away the brown mane covering her face as he looked at her longingly. She was his Padmé through and through when she was sleeping. She was so beautiful without those affected airs of hers.

Just then Amidala decided that it was hot in the woollen cloak; she rolled around and began to stretch. One bare leg peeked out from the front opening of the cloak. Anakin's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets as he looked at the smooth slim leg now lying casually across his thighs. He tried to move but realized he was paralyzed; his legs felt like a ton of rocks were pinning it to the ground. Both his hands were frozen in the air, in an ?I-didn't-do-it? gesture.

When she did not move, he cautiously eyed her from the corners of his eyes-eyes wide with dread. He sank back with relief when he realized she was still sleeping.

Slowly he reached out to the cloak and pulled it across her legs to cover them, keeping his eyes on her face the whole time-the sight of those legs was too disconcerting for him. His trembling hands scraped past her bare skin, Anakin pulled back his hands as though scalded, not taking those wide eyes of the sleeping queen.

The queen moaned as he pushed the now covered leg carefully away and freed his captive legs. He was about to scamper when the Queen grabbed his hand crushing it hard as she let out a loud moan; or was it a cry, Anakin thought as he looked at her baffled.

He was alarmed to see that her face was distorted in what seemed to him like extreme pain. She was covered in sweat and throwing her head from side to side. She must be having a nightmare Anakin figured as he shook her shoulders.

It took some real hard shaking before she opened her eyes lazily. Looking up at him with drowsy eyes, she gave him a weak smile.

"Anakin!? she whispered sleepily," it?s over, at last!"

She reached out her hand to touch his face; it was cool and tender.

"Isn't he an angel!" she muttered as she drifted off to sleep again.

"What's over? Who is an angel?" Anakin questioned his curiosity piqued but she was asleep again with a contended smile plastered on her face.

Shrugging, Anakin put her down back on the pillow. Assuming that the heat from the sun had affected her brains he pulled the mattress, with the queen still lying on it, to the shade of a big boulder. Then he went of to cool himself in the ice-cold water inside the cave.

7. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  8. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    awww. i wonder who she was dreaming about. lol

Assuming that the heat from the sun had affected her brains he pulled the mattress, with the queen still lying on it, to the shade of a big boulder.

Up!

9. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    so padme's the one who calls anakin the angel! hmm, that's a bit different, but very interesting.

i guess they're really starting to have feelings for each other! yay!

10. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Who was she dreaming about and who is the angel-these questions will be answered later.

11. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    how about an...

UP

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000

Thanks Jedicami, I found this on page 5.
    POST # 26

Amidala felt a cold chill permeate her being. She woke up to find herself lying on the mattress inside the cave and it was dark.

She looked around for Anakin not finding him around she began to call out his name frantically. Then she spied them standing on the edge of the mesa; two dark figures silhouetted against the star-studded sky behind them. Scrunching her eyes she peered into the darkness trying to discern who they were.

"Anakin!" She called out thinking one of them might be him.
    "Anakin's dead!" croaked the hooded figure.
    "What! NO! It can't be," She screamed.
    "Anakin! Anakin!? she called frantically her shouts echoing back unanswered. The bent figure cackled wickedly.

The taller of the two figures moved, something glinted as he did so. He was wearing what looked to her to be a metal helmet. An eerie sound emitted from him-the sound of heavy laborious breathing.

"Anakin is dead! I killed him!" He stated bluntly in a thick gruff voice, which reverberated in the spacious and cold interior of the cave, grating her senses again and again. She backed away as the evil-beings closed in on her.

"What do you want from me?? She was crying and shouting desperately- but there was no place to hide.
    "You have something that belongs to us." The old hag said, pointing a crooked finger at the baby in her arms. Amidala clung to the child, nodding her head from side to side as she backed off further into the cave.

"No! You will never take my baby! NEVER!"

"He is my son and I will take him" the taller of the two stated angrily, in his ominous voice.

"Give him to me." He reached out a black gloved hand; it seemed to extend menacingly like a black snake all the way across the ledge towards her. Amidala screamed as she fell backwards into an endless chasm.

13. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    a premonition? just think what it would be like to fall in love with someone who you knew would one day be a killer!

wonder if Anakin could hear her screams

wait, that's the dream that she was dreaming earlier! *a cold shiver runs down my spine*

14. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Chilling dream!

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Bobill: She doesn't yet know the man in black is Anakin, they do tell her that Anakin's dead. But dream have a tendency to be mysteries till its too late and then their meaning becomes clear as day.

Dally: Yes, quite chilling.

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Anakin was enjoying his ice cold bath. The water rushing out from several holes in the ceiling of the cave was fast flowing. He swam or rather let the current carry him a little further down the tunnel where the water was deep enough, nearly coming to his chest. Loosening his muscles he relaxed and concentrated on calming his mind, which was a jumble of emotions.

Sure enough the ice cold water did the trick and within a quarter of an hour he felt refreshed and ready to take on the world. He turned around and called up the soap and shampoo lying on a nearby boulder. After soaping himself, he applied a generous amount of shampoo on his hair. With both his hands he worked up a sizable lather-he hadn't shampooed his hair since his escape from Theed.

"Wonder how the Queen is doing?" he thought as he massaged his scalp, when he heard a familiar giggle above the roar of the water. Hurriedly Anakin splashed some water on his face. Washing the foam off his eyes he glanced back.

?Hey! Can't a guy have some privacy." He shouted as he turned around. He had sensed her presence but what he saw he wouldn't have expected in a thousand years. The most outrageous sight met his eyes.

There she was the Queen of Naboo, standing on the ledge that stretched along the length of the cave, holding out a stick and grinning at him.

Anakin watched with mute horror as she waved the little white clothing at the end of the stick. A look of pain crossed his features as he recognized his underwear briefs.

She waved it tauntingly in his face pulling it away from him just as he reached out to grab at it, laughing and squealing at the same time.

Anakin jumped for the stick and would have caught it, had he not realized just then that his leap if completed was going to clear him waist high out of the water. At the last moment he changed his mind, diving back for the ledge and holding onto it to stop his body's flight out of the water. Quickly he looked at the Queen.

Amidala screamed and slapped her hands across her eyes. Anakin sighed with relief thankful she had the modesty to close her eyes. He grabbed at the briefs-now swirling in the water and immediately put them on. He felt secure to a certain degree.

"Hey! Anakin! Does this too belong to you?" Amidala shouted over the din of the rushing water.

"What!" He said as he whirled around. He had a bad feeling about it even before he faced her.

"There!? she said, pointing towards the rushing water. Anakin spotted something brown swirling in the rushing water. It was his trousers, being carried away by the currents-directly towards the sinkhole. In the split second that Anakin looked at the garment as it drifted further he had visions of standing before chief Wakabu; his whole tribe rolling on the floor laughing as he stood there minus his trousers.

"This is not my day." He said as he dove into the treacherously fast currents after his trouser. His head breaking the water further upstream, just as he made a grab for his pants, it disappeared into the churning vortex under one of the thundering falls that spilt from above. Anakin made a desperate lunge for it-she looked with horror, as his body was slammed down hard by the weight of the falling water, sending him under.

It seemed like eternity and still he hadn't turned up. Though the cave was echoing with the roar of the water, to Amidala it became deathly silent as she peeled her eyes for any sign of the Jedi. Panic gripping her as each second passed.

"Maker what have I done!" She thought, stupefied.

She rushed along the ledge, eyes darting fearfully as she scanned the water. She saw something white in the shimmering water and caught her breath. She clutched at her breasts, as a human form materialized. Anakin's lifeless body broke the surface near the side of the cave wall. The current was sluggish there so his body floated lazily. Amidala looked in stunned horror as the limp figure floated facedown spinning around in a gentle slow motion as if the current was loath to wake him up.

"Anakin!" She screamed,

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I posted but forgot to up date the title.

18. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Whoops, missed the last couple of posts. [face_blush]

LMAO at Amidala taking his trousers. But poor Ani.

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Amidala can be so mean!

20. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    omg! i never thought that ami could be so mean!

i get this feeling that anakin's pulling her leg, though. not that i blame him. payback would be soooo sweet if i were ani!

21. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Ani's not bad him self when it come to being mean.

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  23. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    yeah, but revenge WOULD be sweet!

24. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    POST NO# 28

Amidala clung to the rock outcropping, her eyes raw from crying, and her throat sore from shouting his name. But she got no reply.

She did not believe he could die so easily-He had evaded death more times than she could count. She kept on calling him-eager to hear his voice to calm her tormented heart. But after a long, while when none came, she panicked and began to reproach herself.

What was she to do? She had just killed her bodyguard.
    "I have just murdered an innocent soul-through my irresponsibility,"

"What got into you?" She reprimanded herself. "You of all people..."

She looked at the rushing water, and saw herself in restraints, being tried in a criminal court. She would definitely give herself up and admit to her crimes, she would never be able to live with a guilty conscience

But what about the shame, the dishonor and humility all this would bring to her parents, her family and to the crown of Naboo. They were all so proud of her and she had let them down-and killed a man, a man who had loved her.

"Die!" An inner voice ordered. "Thus you will save many the embarrassment and humility.?
    She shut her eyes and slowly loosened her foothold on the rocks beneath the water-immediately the wild currents dragged her into its deadly arms, her lower body flayed up and down as she clung to the rock with just one hand-hesitantly she loosened her grip on the rock. Just as she let go something grabbed at her hand and for a moment she hung between the currents and the rocks then she felt herself being yanked up and out of the water.

Amidala was numb emotionally and physically, the ice cold water had almost paralyzed her reflexes. Her eyes were still shut and she did not realize that she was in Anakin's arms, who stood there in his trousers, dripping and bleeding from several cuts on his arms and chest.

She opened her eyes and stared blankly at him-a distant thought occurred to her.

"Were they united here in the land of the dead, had she joined him? If death was so painless why did all creatures dread it so much?"

One look at her pale face, her blank eyes and blue lips was enough for Anakin to know that Amidala had gone into shock and was suffering from hypothermia.

He rushed her out of the damp, cold cave. Pulling the mattress out into the sun he laid her there and ran to the bike and retrieved the thermoblanket. Wrapping it around her he began to vigorously rub her feet to get some blood into her numb toes.

Amidala's teeth began to chatter and she began to shiver uncontrollably. Anakin decided he had to remove the wet robe off her before he could get her to warm up.

Bringing the blanket up to her chest, Anakin eased her arms out of the robe, then pulled it out from under the blanket without exposing her. Kneeling down he gathered her into his arms, blanket, and all and pressed her close against his body. Amidala complied without protesting, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head against his him.

Anakin closed his eyes and concentrated, he could feel the air around him warming. He called up the energy of the force, twirling it around them. The temperature rose-the air turning balmy then warm. He held her thus till beads of sweat ran down his face and body. He looked down at the queen. Her eyes were closed and she seemed contented. She wasn't shivering any more and her face and lips were almost back to their rosy, healthy state.

Anakin heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank the maker I have you back." he whispered into her ears as he pressed his face against her damp hair. He began to rock her gently back and forth as he stared compassionately at her serene features. It seemed every hour he spent with her he was becoming more and more fascinated by her.

"I love you!" he whispered. "You may never be mine but I will always love you, I'm just happy to see you alive my lovely angel." A small smile escaped her lips. Anakin frowned.

"Even after I nearly got you killed!" She replied without opening her eyes.?

Anakin was caught of

25. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    you just love to torture Ani, don't you?

poor little guy! first he's a victim of assasins, then a river, and now, a ...queen!

i feel sooooo sorry for Ani!

then again, i'm really glad he finally admitted his thoughts for her! now we can see some action!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.