main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Anakin and Padme the Final Chapter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaNaberrie68, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaNaberrie68

JainaNaberrie68 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2004
    Anakin and Padmé the Final Chapter
    Episode 3 Moments
    Ch. 1 Hiding In the Shadows
    Jedi and senators were
    gathered at the Senate for the Chancellor?s
    arrival from his kidnapping with the Jedi hero?s who rescued him Master Jedi Obi-wan Kenobi and
    Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker ?The Hero with out fear? and Senator Amidala?s secret husband. Padmé was hiding behind a pillar thinking how to tell
    Anakin their wonderful news she hadn?t seen him in six months because he was
    fighting in The Outer Rim Singes.
    Padmé brought her attention to what was going on an announcer was announcing ?The hero?s
    who rescued the Chancellor Master Kenobi
    and Jedi knight Skywalker?.
    Padmé looked at the door and then went deeper
    behind the pillar. Jedi and applauded as the hero?s walked in.
    After a while of Padmé
    watching
    Anakin from behind the pillar and finally almost everyone was in the next room for a meal.
    Senator Bail Organa and Anakin
    were talking after he left Anakin looked at the pillar right next to him and smiled
    ?Okay Senator you can come out now.? Padmé stepped out into the light.? ?Oh Anakin.? ?Padmé pulled Anakin into a hug ?I missed you so much. ? ?Me to angel. ? Anakin noticed something deferent about Padmé but didn?t bring it up.
    Padme and Anakin looked at each other for a moment.
    ?Ani we should go to your celebration my hero. ? Yeah we should huh.? Padmé nodded.
    ?I love you angel.?
    ?I love you to my Hero.? They smiled then parted and took deferent doors in.?

Ch. 2 Fleeting Glances
    Ever seen Anakin and Padmé went in the celebration room.
    Anakin couldn?t stop looking at her.
    She was so beautiful. Anakin noticed a glow about her, whatever it was it made her look even more like an angel. Padmé notice Anakin staring at her.
    She looked at him, he smiled and she smiled back. ?Anakin Anakin? Obi-wan shouted at him.
    ? Huh.? Anakin said bringing his attention back
    to Obi-wan.? Right? ?yeah sure Obi-wan?.
    Turing back to look at his wife.
    Obi-wan turned to see what Anakin was looking at. ?Okay why is he looking at Senator
    Amidala?? Obi-wan saw Senator Amidala smile at Anakin and Anakin smile back. Obi-wan opened his mouth to say something but didn?t.
    The celebration went on for 2 more hours Anakin was answering so many questions he couldn?t get to his wife. When people were done asking questions he realized that Padmé left and he to go
    to see the Jedi council
    who wanted to talk to him.
    So he went and later he would go see Padmé later and their apartment.

Ch.3 The Revelation (1)

Padmé was finally going home after a long day of celebrations and a meeting with the Chancellor to ask him to give up his emergency powers and that didn?t go very well. The only part of the day she liked was seeing her husband.
    Padmé was so happy to go home her feet and back hurt. She knew that Anakin would probably
    come to their apartment later and Padmé needed to figure out how to tell him their news.
    Padmé wasn?t sure how he would react.
    Would he be happy are mad? Padmé could only hope he would be excited because she was excited for them even though their not suppose
    to be married but her own husband would
    surly be happy for them.
    Padmé finally realized she was home.
    Her body guard helped her out of her speeder.
    ?Rest well milady.?
    ?Thank you captain.? She turned to her
    handmaidens and C3po
    ?I?ll be up in a little while.?
    They nodded and followed Padmé
    to the sitting area of the veranda.
    Padmé sat down on one of the couches.
    Padmé closed her eyes after her handmaidens went upstairs to the main part of him.
    Could I get you something milady?
    Padmé opened her eyes. No thank you 3po I?m fine. Alright milady.
    He trotted upstairs.
    Padmé looked at the sunset
    and hoped Anakin would
    come home soon??.

2. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Hmm... interesting. I like it. :D

JD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.