main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin and the Arm

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by MrMikeh, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMikeh

MrMikeh Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    I've just viewed Chapter 25 of the Clone Wars, And only one thing bugs me. I've searched to see if this has came up at all on the forums, and it didnt seem to, so sorry if it has.

He uses the Force from his bionic arm. Surely this is a flaw in the production of the cartoon?

If I remember rightly, Darth Vader couldn't use any form of Force lightening because he has mechanical Arms, so how can Anakin use it?

Sorry, If I'm wrong on any of this!

2. Joeykin_Starrunner

Joeykin_Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    Well if you remember correctly, in ANH, Vader does indeed use the Force to put a choke hold on that arrogant senator. And he used the Force in ESB to fling things at Luke during their fight, and to kill an admiral with it. So, Vader used the Force all the time, and Anakin used the Force to commit similar acts during Clone Wars. So I don't think that the cartoons ruined any sort of continuity in that regard.

By the way, where did you hear that thing about Vader and the force lightning and his mechanical arms?

I mean, if you ask me, I don't think Lucas ever planned for anyone but the Emperor to use Force lightning when he made the OT. He only had Dooku use it in AOTC cause it would be cool to see Yoda absorb it =)

3. MrMikeh

MrMikeh Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    To be honest with you, I can't remember where I read it. It was a while ago. It was only watching the Clone Wars that it jogged my memory.

Thanks for clearing this up, had a feeling I might have been wrong, but I needed to find out.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.