main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin fighting with his robotic arm

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by ST-TPM-ASF-TNE, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    It'll probably be covered up, but I would like to see Anakin with the robotic arm in Ep3. It'd be a stark reminder of the whole concept of him becoming 'more machine than man'.

2. akamu2

akamu2 Jedi Master star 1

Jan 11, 2003
    I definitely would like to see the mechanical arm in Ep 3, but I agree with a lot of us that the one at the end of AOTC looked a little...I can't quite put my finger on it, but search your feelings; you know what I mean. I wonder if, by still using his robotic parts, gesturing with them(like when he's Force-choking someone or deflecting blaster bolts)if it's just for the sake of the gesture or if the Force can still run thru his circuits as much as his bloodstream. Man, was that a tough question to phrase! I mean, Obi-Wan did say it was an energy field. I think Anakin's gonna try and choke Obi-Wan with his mechanical arm...
    Sorry, guys, I'm rambling!

3. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    Maybe his arm will have weapons attached. He's going to be evil maybe he'll have missiles or knives or something in his arm. It'll be funny when he socks Obi-Wan and it makes a metallic clang. OUCH

4. THE_DARKNESS_WITHIN

THE_DARKNESS_WITHIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2003
    I'm a bit sick of hands getting sliced off. Even though Anakin had his "arm" sliced off, I 'd prefer his "leg".

5. THE_DARKNESS_WITHIN

Jun 10, 2003
    Indeed it's blatantly obvious that Anakin will strike down Clegg Lars for failing to protect Shmi.... which is why Owen in ANH hates Vader.

6. Extreme_yoda

Extreme_yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2002
    I think we will because vader in Return of the Jedi was fighting luke with both arms on saber like luke

7. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    I'm just hoping we see Dooku get his leg knicked like Obi's and his hand chopped off like Luke's in ESB. IMO, that would make my day.

Will he kill Clegg? I'm not sure if he's gonna have time to go all the way out to tatooine when he has urgent Jedi killing business on Coruscant. Not to mention protecting padme.

"hey Padme, come on we gotta jet to Tatooine so I can kill that nice old man"

8. THE_DARKNESS_WITHIN

Jun 10, 2003
    When Anakin gets kicked out of the Jedi Order, he'll probably be pissed off, go off on his own to the Larr's to strike down Clegg. Just like he went off on his own to find Shmi & strike down Sand people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.