main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Anakin glove

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DJC, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJC

DJC Jedi Master

May 8, 2005
    Does anyone know where in the Chicago burbs I can find the Anakin glove costume piece? Its the one that goes up the elbow of the right arm. I've tried Walmart, Party City, and Target with no luck.

2. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Looks like: http://www.crazyaboutcostumes.com/prod/ru1111.html would be your best bet if it'll get to you on-time. Otherwise my wife (the costume designer) says you'd have the best luck going out, getting a black leather glove that fits you, then going to a leather store (ask Phyllis where one is) and getting a 12'x12' piece of soft leather & find buckles (they look like stainless steele watch-band pulls) and build a gauntlett. If you want a step by step guide, let me know, my wife will gladly email you directions.

Bosh

3. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    Uhhh . . . when did you get married?

Am I the last to know?

Well, congrats regardless. I highly recommend marriage . . . it's awesome! Especially if you have a wife as terrific as mine.

4. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    It was right before they moved to Tejas. There wasn't a lot of hub-bub.

5. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    There wasn't a lot of hub-bub. Me, Kerry and Hazmatt all got in a hot-tub naked, and Haz said "I pronounce you man and wife....let's kiss."

So I guess we're married.

D'

6. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    As captain of the "Love Tug", I have that authority.

"If this boat's a rockin', our boots are knockin'."

7. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    If you want info on the most accurate version out there drop me a pm. The guy that made my full leather Wolverine X2 suit makes the Ani gaunt too.

8. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    I agree online might be your best bet. Even when I already have a costume, I love Halloween and I always check out Spirit Halloween stores, and any Halloween section and I have not seen the Anakin glove at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.