main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin/Hayden lookalike in sunny South Wales, U.K.

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Welshguy, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Hi everyone, this is my first ever post and I don't really know how this works but try not to get to peeved with me. So there am I living my normal life when a few months ago my brother tells me I look like the new Anakin Skywalker. Being a big Starwars fan I jumped on the net to get a better look of this Canadian guy. To my suprise I do indeed look like Mr Christensesnesnson (little spelling joke there). I'll grant he's a bit taller than me (i'm only 5'10") but we basically look the same. I can't tell you how cool it is when I went to see the movie and had people turning around in their seats getting a sly look, trying to figure out if a now world famous actor would ever be arsed to pop along to Parc Natgarw cinema in Pontypridd, South Wales. Its got to a point that many people I know have encouraged me to join a lookalike agency, and at £350 a gig I might yet be persauded to dress up as a Jedi for a living (Sure as hell beats database consultant for the NHS). Anyway, I would love to star in a fan movie or something along those lines, so if anyone is interested let me know. By the way, yes (holds head in hands) I have been buying all the magazines with Hayden in just so I can ask more people if they think I look like him.
    I'm a very shallow and empty man really.

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    To coin an oft-used JC phrase - Post proof or retract ;)

Welcome to the Welsh section :)

3. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    Aye put your m0ney where your mouth is ?

Welcome by the way ;)

4. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Hey Welshguy! Wow cool I wish I looked like someone famous, especially someone in Star Wars. Drat! Some things just aren't fair.

I mean I saw this guy in a restaurant in Prague (of all places) who I was almost convinced was Seth Green. Being a huge Seth Green fancier I spent the whole evening with my eyes glued to him until he stood up and then I saw that he was in fact far too tall to be the gorgeous Seth Green because Seth is only 5ft 4 (Aw bless).

So yes anyway that went off on a bit of a tangent but welcome anyway!

And yes I would like to state that I am in fact going slightly mad.

5. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, I think its only fair that you should demand some proof. I bought a digital camera last week, but due to it being a steaming pile of poo-poo I took it back to the store to get a refund (not as easy as it sounds. I DONT'T WANT store credit damn it!). Anyway, I did manage to take one half decent picture and if anyone can tell me how to get a pic up here I will be happy to post it sometime this week. I'm not dressed up or anything so its more of a everyday, normal Hayden, rather than full Star Wars garb Hayden. If anyone has seen the last issue of Arena it may help. Well I think i've rambled enough now, so catch all you Cymru Jedi soon.

6. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Just E-mail to one of us ;)

Addresses will be listed in profiles, accessed by clicking our User names :)

7. Antigone_Maroon

Antigone_Maroon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Yep. Good idea Terra.

Feel free to email it to me Welshguy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.