main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Himself IS the Balance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Rev, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    What if Anakin himself is the balance, that is, the mediator between living beings in the universe and the Force itself? Anakin was concieved by the midi-chlorians, whose purpose was to bridge the gap between living creatures and the Force.

The imbalance was due to the Darkness forming a seperation between life in the Galaxy and the Force. That was reason became a conduit for the Force, as a temporary replacement for the lost symbiotic relationship with the Force. Without access to the true given by the Force, dependence was put on the midi-clorians.

Anakin's destiny was to fulfill the role of the midi-chlorians, but as a perfect mediator that flows completly through all beings. After all, he was fully Man and fully the Force. Who better to be the Pontifix Maximus?

Mods can lock the other thread on this with the wrong title.

2. Moriarte

Moriarte Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2001
    Or you could edit the title :).

Ciou-See the Sig

3. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    "I doubt that's what'll happen, but it's an interesting theory nonetheless. Connects a lot with the analogy between Anakin and Christ." -Orangefuzz

I'm simply basing it on the fact that Anakin was conceived by the Midi-Chlorians, and therefore it is possible that he himself a better kind of Midi-Chlorian, one that brings access to all living beings.

"Or you could edit the title"

I didn't realize the typo until the edit time ran out.

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    You could have PMed me. ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.