main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin in ROTJ

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by JediMasterKitFisto, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Did anyone notice the robe he is wearing? If Anakin never wore a robe like that in his life, why would he wear one as a spirit?

2. Mr__Mauul

Mr__Mauul Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    Who ever said he NEVER wore one????

3. CommanderJamesBond

CommanderJamesBond Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2005
    Did anyone notice the robe he is wearing? If Anakin never wore a robe like that in his life, why would he wear one as a spirit?

The Prequels did not exist in 1983.

4. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Yeah, but just because the prequels didnt exist, doesnt mean GL had to give Anaki a fancy robe in episodes 2 and 3

5. CommanderJamesBond

CommanderJamesBond Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2005
    lol. I like Anakin's outfit in Eps I and II.

6. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003

He wouldn't. He also wouldn't look like that.

Just blink really hard when that shows up and ignore it. It helps.

7. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Ah, he probably just thought it would be a good idea to suck up a little, and decided to dress like Obi-Wan. As long as he doesn't dress like Yoda, I'm quite happy.

8. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    Come on, man. It's symbolism. His robes are light because he has returned to the light. He's a good person and whole and at peace. The only reason his robes were dark in the Prequels was to show his inner conflict.

9. sepharih

sepharih Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2005
    Ogmios22188, as much as I would like to believe that, I just can't. The simple fact is, the reason he's wearing those robes is because ILM was using test wardrobe footage and rather than properly painting out Sebastion Shaw as they SHOULD do, they just painted out his head and put Hayden's their. C'mon ILM, I like having Hayden there but how hard is it (With your technology at least) to do the effect properly. I have a tenth the power you do on my system and I was able to put Qui-gon there, I can't believe it's to much of an effort to do it properly.

10. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    That's one reason why the robes are light, but even if they used Hayden's body the robes would be light as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.