main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin in the Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by XCell, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Anakin is probably considered the main character of TCW, and you'd think we'd have an Anakin thread by now. Whether you like the Han Solo-type of good guy he can be portrayed as, or enjoy seeing him show his darker side, I think there's plenty to talk about his with character throughout the show.

We never really had an "official" thread but the TCW Anakin > PT Anakin thread is well established. G_M.

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Anakin is his own man. He's not Han Solo or any other character.

He's unique. Plain and simple. :p

3. XCell

Apr 7, 2004
    Already a critic.:p

I thought Han Solo was what he's closest to when he's showing his good side in TCW. I don't think Luke-type or Leia-type would quite fit.

4. fanboyskywalker

fanboyskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2008
    I don't really get the Han Solo vibe that much... he really is his own man. Obi-wan's confidence in the PT reminded me of Han Solo, especially in TPM, but they've made him a little more stuffy in TCW and try to play that up for laughs and a contridiction with Anakin.

5. XCell

Apr 7, 2004
    Well, wasn't Han 'his own man'? He and Anakin are both cocky, confident heroes who don't always follow rules and procedures. Not saying Anakin isn't unique, but I think he and Han are alike in ways, so.. Han Solo-type.

6. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    Anakin is his own man, but I do see more things in common with Han then with Luke if that means anything.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.