main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Anakin is Darth Plagueis

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by L0RD VADER, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0RD VADER

L0RD VADER Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    What if the Sith's immortality trick implies that when a Sith Lord that has that power dies, he is reborn, in a mysterious way.

His retained soul is then channeled through the darkside of the Force, into a new body. Maybe Anakin was the FIRST one of these reborn Sith Lords...

What... And, nah, I am not drunk yet... What if Plagueis was Anakin/Anakin was Plagueis.

Luke and Leia are heirs to Plagueis, Vader killing Palpatine in ROTJ is sort of Plagueis having his revenge on Palpatine.

Then Palpatine is reborn... Into Kylo-Ren...

A Sith that is reborn RETAINS his powers from his previous life... Hence why Anakin was so strong with The Force...

I am pretty sure that's what we will learn in Episode VII. The darkside of the Force wants to RETAIN, EMPRISON, KEEP THINGS, CONTROL. Maybe the Chosen one prophecy was that a Reborn Sith would return as a Jedi and break that trick. Unless the Master (Palpatine) has learned how to do the trick, if he did, it would restart an endless reborn trick... So A Sith is always alive somewhere.

Thanks to Darth Plagueis the wise.

Vader returns as a Jedi in ROTJ :)) ) and so, his appearance as a FORCE GHOST at the end... confirms that Plagueis' trick has ended... And Anakin was a Jedi the time of his death...

The same reason why he tells Luke... You already saved me...

The wild card is Palpatine... If he managed to learn the trick... He can start it again.

Let's formulate my theory with a marketing - crowd-blockbuster way.

You have the Living Force... a Jedi that let go of everything, even his physical self and become one with The Force, selfless,... retain his identity as a Force Ghost, in some sort of another dimension and communicate with other Jedi strong with the Force.

You have Plagueis' trick.... Like Anakin (because, Anakin is the "reincarnation" of Plagueis)... fear of losing control, people you love, your powers, your life... Plagueis wanted to cheat Death, for him but probably for the people he loved and cared about.

Plagueis somehow managed to reach his goal. But what that spirit in mind (no pun intended). The body dies... your identity but most important... your POWERS are transfered into a new body. The Darkside of the Force creates some sort of an immaculate conception. Plagueis was the first (maybe) to do so. Or maybe it is an ancient Sith technique.

The wild card, again is... Has Palpatine finally reached his goal in Learning that technique, and somehow managed to survive. Hence, you have a Kylo Ren, with Palpatine's powers, ready to match Luke Skywalker and his apprentice.

2. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
  3. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl][face_clown]

azmar likes this.
  4. L0RD VADER

L0RD VADER Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Thank you guys. I was just testing the good old forum again.

[face_clown][face_rofl]

Oh , I sooooo miss the old days where speculating was still a fun game.

If I end up right, like I sometimes do, I'll be back.

Regards,

5. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003

Are you sure?

6. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    8-}[face_shame_on_you][face_monkey] [face_laugh] in b4 da lock

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Every time I think we're reached the bottom of the barrels to scrape, along come more.

And then there's this...

[face_peace][face_love] this place.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    ok I'll bite, not gonna lie, as crazy as it is, the possibility has crossed my mind that Plagueis or Palpatine jumped bodies and have been somebody else that we know (or their offspring) all along.

Way before the prequel trilogy, as an over excitable 10 year old playing with my Yoda and Chewbacca Bendems, I pondered (or as much as a kid can ponder) that maybe Vader was a separate character and that he in fact possessed Anakin....Ok it didn't come to pass but it shows those concepts are palatable to a kid without getting confusing...which afterall, despite what we might think is still their main audience.

9. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
  10. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    BB-8 is Plagueis. None of the good guys would expect this.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES MY THEORY PERFECT.

DarthSheev and Miras-Etrin like this.
  11. Flapjack4

Flapjack4 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2014
    Miley Cyrus IS Plagueis.

Primetime_Jedi likes this.
  12. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014

B99 likes this.
  13. I_Love_Scotch

I_Love_Scotch Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 2, 2013
    DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD. THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC.

Bail B. Baobab likes this.
  14. Scummy_and_Villainous

Scummy_and_Villainous Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2013

[​IMG]

15. yggdrasil311

yggdrasil311 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 7, 2004
    I can't wait for this movie to come out. So we don't have to speculate about plagueis anymore.

azmar, Miras-Etrin and TheBBP like this.
  16. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002

Dude, do you not remember the people that swore blind Darth Sidious wasn't Palpatine right up until the morning of Revenge of the Sith...wether he's in TFA or not, this is gonna go on for another 5 years at least ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.