main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin is the Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by jedi_crewe, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_crewe

jedi_crewe Jedi Master

Jul 31, 2002
    I've been mulling this theory over in my head for awhile now, what if Anakin is the Force?

What if the Force took on the form of flesh and blood? The Force has always existed, and will always exist, older than the Republic, older even than the galaxy itself. What if the Force took human form in the shape of Anakin Skywalker?

That's why Anakin is the chosen one, that is why his mid-chlorian count is off the scale, higher than any Jedi, even Yoda. That's because Anakin is the Force, taking flesh and blood form in order to bring balance to itself.

A normal human is created by a man and a woman, but Anakin has no father, therefore he is not human, though he appears human.

As the Force has always been, and will always be, it has no concept of mortality, and on taking flesh and blood form, the Force can't help itself but want to be human. It wants to experience all the things that humans do, things it would never otherwise know like love, pain, power and anger.

That's why Anakin is forms attachments with Shmi and Padme, the Force wants to know love, it knows it has it's task (it's will) to bring balance, but suddenly being mortal the Force can't help itself.

Only Qui-Gonn, Yoda and Palpatine are attuned enough to the Force to realise what Anakin is. Qui-Gonn realises when Shmi explains Anakin had no father, and it is confirmed by his mid-Chlorian count. Qui-Gonn realises the will of the Force has brought him here, and he should take Anakin to the Jedi Council to be trained.

Yoda is more attuned, he knows Anakin is the Force, but he can see that the future is dark for Anakin. Yoda's bond to the Force means that he doesn't wish it to go through the horrors he foresees, and he hopes to shield his beloved Force from them, therefore blocking Anakin's training. However by the end of TPM, Yoda reluctantly realises even he with all his knowledge and power cannot prevent the will of the Force. Even though he knows his order is doomed, he bows to the will of the Force, for he has dedicated his life to the Force and will see its will done.

Palpatine is almost as attuned as Yoda, and knows that by corrupting Anakin, he is actually corrupting the Force itself. So as Anakin grows and the darkness grows in him, so the cloud of the Dark Side grows.

But the will of the Force is mysterious, and also brings Padme along with Qui-Gonn to Watto's shop, and by wanting to be human, and wanting to love Padme, the will of the Force plants the seeds for the future.

If Anakin is the Force, and therefore not human because he has no human father, than Luke and Leia are also the Force. Hence the Force is both Light and Dark, and balance is brought when the Force finally completes it's quest to be human and feels parental love and dies. But the Force cannot die, so while the flesh and blood of Anakin dies, the Force lives on.

Obi-Wan and Yoda disappear and become one with the Force, and as such become part of the will of the Force. Anakin doesn't disappear and become one with the Force, because he is the Force.

Luke and Leia are left to start a new Jedi order, and as such the Force starts the new Jedi order. Who knows perhaps back in the midsts of time that's how the Jedi order was first started, by the Force itself?

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Anakin is half of Shimi, and half of the midis.
    according to TPM.
    He had Shimi's traits and genetic code.
    It is more like his father was the Force.

-Seldon

3. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    [Dude, where's my car?] "Shimi" [/Dude, where's my car?] [face_laugh]

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    MeBe: :p LOL!

Well, this is another Jesus/Anakin parellelism, I think. I am not Christian so I sometimes get Catholic ideas confused, but since Jesus is part of the Trinity, isn't Jesus in a way God? Isn't Jesus the human manifestation of God?

I like your ideas jedi_crewe. Specially the idea that the Force is balancing itself out by "becoming" Anakin.
    That could explain why Anakin throught his life is both good and evil.

I'm not sure if I agree with you, but I like the argument. ;)

5. DarthNigel

DarthNigel Jedi Master star 3

Jul 14, 2003
    Much like the trinity, this theory can be believed or not believed, but good luck explaining it. :D

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Arghh. Wow, that'd make my head hurt trying to puzzle this one out.

7. Prequel_Dreamer

Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2004
    I can beleive the Anakin is the Force. I mean the midichlorians are microscopic organisms. I doubt they took one look at Shmi and decided with their Amoebic little minds that they had to tap that and then had their way with her.

If indeed the midis are the speakers for the Force then they must follow its command as they have no will of their own and they somehow conceived with Shmi to bring about Anakin.

I think the Force felt itself slipping from balance and needed to right itself but couldn't do it as an energy field so called upon its closest servants, the midis, to bring to it and Earthly vessel to carry out its bidding.

That Earthly vessel was Anakin Skywalker but as a man he was subject to all the human flaws and foibles that we're all subject to. As a man he had to suffer all the fears and heartaches and pain both physical and mental that a human could experience in his life as well as all the joy.

He faced the light and dark aspects of his nature. In the end he had to decide whether to balance the light or the dark and in the end he chose the light and his Earthly form perished and he became one with his higher form.

I don't know if that holds water but it isn't terrible.

8. Ididitall4thewookie

Ididitall4thewookie Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2004
    Then how is he the "The Chosen One'?

If hes the "Created One", then he is not the "Chosen One".

Anakin was chosen becaue of his midichlorian count (as much as I hate the idea of midichorians). If he was the Force personified, then there was never a need to balance it, and never a need for him to be redeemed, if he was it himself.

9. Dual_SVS_B4-Plus

Dual_SVS_B4-Plus Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2004
    Ididit, if Anakin was chosen because of his midichlorian count why would he not have a father. There has to be a reason, there's always a reason.

I got problems with Anakin being the force. It'd be like me being God.

I think the force has some issues if 9,000 some odd Jedi have to die just to bring back balance. Not to mention some of those Tuscan Raiders, 2 slimey snail lookin majiggers, some Geonosians and whoever else Anakin kills along the way. But why was that bastard concieved of midichlorians.

Perhaps he needed to stay alive...in his lifetime..until it was time to die, thus he needed to be pretty damn powerful and it's hard to get that sort of potential out of a human "who's life turned out like it did", so maybe the force needed to booty call Shmi cause cause no man could get the job done.

Unless the force willed Sidius, Yoda and Shmi to do a threesome....while Jabba taped it.

Just thinkin out loud. Interesting subject matter though.

I dont know where i get off givin my two cents when i've only just recently starting getting into specifics of star wars.

Hell i dont even know what balancing the force out intails, anyone want to answer that?

How long has it been out of balance? Or does to many Jedi put it out of balance or whats the deal there.

10. BenduHopkins

BenduHopkins Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    I don't think its Christian any more than it is Zeusian. Zeus made Perseus with a human momma. Same idea, same story, passed down through the ages. Different twists.

11. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    "He will bring balance to the Force"
    -Qui-Gon Jinn

Windu looks at Yoda. Unspoken conversation says, "Thousands of Jedi Knights - at *most* Two Sith, Master and Apprentice. Why the $#@% would we want to bring balance to the Force? That would mean either thousands of Sith, or only two Jedi hiding in caves somewhere!"

"No, he will not be trained"

:D

-Joe

12. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Mace also knows about what the prophecy means, QGJ isnt the only one who knows...Mace brings it up first.." You are refering to the one who will bring balance to the Force."

Only after they find our hes nine yrs old do things go sour

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.