anakin is very powerful in AOTC

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by CodeVader1, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeVader1 Jedi Padawan

think about it...alot of jedi masters died in the battle of geonosis only twenty survived,anakin was one of them and at that time he was only a padawawn.
    That means that Anakin survived what jedi masters couldnt.
  2. Darth_Mimic Force Ghost

star 4
    Anakin was the only one who was getting cover fire from someone. Padme saved his bacon.
  3. tee4jc85 Jedi Master

star 4
    this is already obvious
  4. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    Its fairly obvious CV1 is a troll.
  5. Wesyeed Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yep, plus he can see things before they happen but didn't know Yoda was coming. Padme noticed it though. She's probably a much more powerful fighter than Anakin in AotC. And her panties are made from a very resilient material, either that or she has a very storng inner thighs. I love her.

But besides that I thought Anakin was pretty weak in AotC, aside from giving Dooku some pre Yoda practice. Dooku looked somewhat impressed with the young man.
  6. DeadDooku Jedi Knight

star 2
    If not for Yoda, Obi Wan and Anakin would have died
  7. Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Master

star 4
    If Anakin died in the Arena, there wouldn't be any other epiodes.
  8. Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Master

star 4
    We're not supposed to see Anakin was uber-powerful in AOTC, but we do get hints of things yet to come. He fared well against the Geonosian warriors in both the droid factory sequence and the arena. He was able to chase down a bounty hunter on Coruscant. Then there is his ability to last even longer than Obi Wan against the formiddable Master Count Dooku - and the look Dooku displays afterwards more than speaks of his surprise at what Anakin can do at his young age and position.

And even then, he's done some pretty darn impressive things up until this point. Who else in the Star Wars universe can boast winning a pod race and destroying a droid fleet at the age of the 9? Not many are coming to mind.
  9. Darth Kruel Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin Skywalker's power does exceed some of the Jedis, including some masters. He survived the Battle of Geonosis because of his wit, guts, and skill in the Force. It's a tribute to him.

But guess what? There are other Jedi who survived and just because they did, doesn't make them all that powerful.
  10. JohnWesleyDowney Force Ghost

star 5

Who else in the Star Wars universe can boast winning a pod race and destroying a droid fleet at the age of the 9? Not many are coming to mind.

Certainly not Obi-Wan Kenobi.
  11. Maranelo_Jori Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think that it depended mainly on luck and situation.
    He had the reek,cover fire from Padme and that cart where they were hidding.
    If battle droids were all over him at some time he would die,like it happened to many Jedies here.
  12. Jack2886 Jedi Padawan

Could you not take it that in a way he had to protect himself and Padme to. I mean so she giving him cover fire he still had to block all the incoming shots that could have hit her. So he had to pay attention to himself and padme
  13. DS615 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to agree with Maranelo_Jori.

For whatever reason, Anakin seems to be one of the only jedi there that actually takes cover. Everyone else just sort of stands out in the open and dies.

14. NeoBaggins Jedi Grand Master

star 5

The Sith have been extinct for over a Millinia, meaning the council members have NEVER encountered nor seen a Sith before. Obiwan encounters one and kills it... As a Padawan.

Dont hate, congratulate.
  15. openmind Jedi Master

star 4
    He had the reek

Yes, but he used it to HIS advantage. He could have been left splattered on to the pillars if he didn't jump. So much for any chance to bring balance. :p
  16. michaelbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    The fact that Anakin lives while other Jedi die doesn't necessarily speak of his ability to use the force. It has more to do with who the droids fired their blasters at.
  17. Ana_Labris Jedi Master

star 4
    michaelbacca, oh yes as if there were no droids firing at him. *rolleyes*
  18. michaelbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    If 25 droids are firing at Anakin and 50 are firing at some other Jedi, who do you think will die? I didn't mean that no droids were firing at him, just less than were firing at the Jedi who were killed.
  19. Lars_Muul Chosen One

star 6
    So you're keeping count? I'm impressed....

Fans - they are.... strange
    /LM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.