main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin my friend,you need some tips on seduction

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by SW3TheHolidaySpecial, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

SW3TheHolidaySpecial Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    Hello Anakin this is your good friend SW3TheHolidaySpecial.I recently saw and enjoyed your movie Attack of The Clones.

You are great with a lightsaber and good at driving,but you are NOT good at woo-ing a woman.Of course,you got the girl,but I'm having a feeling she won't be around forever so I think you may need to hear what I have to say.

You don't really seem interested in Padme becuase of any facet of her personality,as a matter of fact,I don't understand why you like her at all.Sure she's hot but is there not more to it than that?Tell her what you like about her personality!

Also you should be cocky,not desperate,the guy who got your daughter had the right moves.Saying things like "I can't breathe" or "I've been thinking about you every day for 10 years" will scare any chick away!

You did have SOME good moves though,touching her back and complimenting her homeworld were EXCELLENT moves.

Also try not to be so nice to her,girls hate that,after all,you're not really nice to anyone else.

Han,the guy who got your daughter Leia,knew what he was doing so watch ESB for good tips.

"My hands are dirty too".Sure,it's corny,but it works on a nice pyschological level,especially combined with thier touching hands.

Now I am not a good looking guy AND I am a Star Wars fan,but I get women.Han taught me how.Before that I used methods similiar to yours and they just don't work.

The Special has spoken.

2. Spike_Spiegal

Spike_Spiegal Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 11, 2002
  3. Darth Saber

Darth Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 1999
    Or, SW3, you're just an OT gusher.

I liked Anakin's lines in AOTC. Just because it wasn't "Han Solo" doesn't mean it doesn't work. There are many ways to woo a woman.

Who granted you relationship expert?

DS

4. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    Like I said,I use to use methods similair to Anakins,and they didnt work,and now I know what I'm doing.Thats what makes me the expert.

Sure they ARE many ways to woo a woman but Anakins ways are the ways of desperation and outright honesty!These things have never worked for me when chasing chicks.

Anakin got the girl,but I'm not sure he and Padme are gonna work out in the long run so I'm giving him my advice from my perspective.

5. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Yeah he cannot seduce anyone, let alone the fact he got lip from Amidala several times in the movie, married her, and won her heart.

6. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    oh come on,if I was I was gonna be executed with her,she would have told me she truly deeply loved ME!

And you too!

yeah he got lip from her,stuff like "If you follow your thoughts to conclusion" and "You'll always be that little boy on Tatooine to me."

He just got lucky becuase she thought she was going to die.

7. Sapno Krei

Sapno Krei Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 23, 1999
    I think that what Anakin says to win over Padme are the very things many teen boys imagine saying to their unrequited crushes, but thankfully never follow through.

Anakin's problem is that he tries to make Padme feel sorry for him, a common ploy many teens try. Usually, this leaves the boy looking vulnerable and weak, rather than manly and sensitive.

The seduction scenes in the movie are so cringe-inducing because they show a boy trying to put 10 years of angst and fantasy into words that no man should ever say.

8. Darth Saber

Sep 29, 1999
    Agreed, SW3. Sorry if it seemed like I was jumping on you.

I just like those scenes a lot, thats all.

DS

9. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    Thats cool Saber,I had the feeling you weren't being too serious.

Listen to Sapno,he knows where I'm coming from.

10. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    That was funny. Too bad they don't have Dear Abby's How to be Popular and Make Friends pamphlets for a couple of credits in the GFFA.

11. Alec_Guinness

Alec_Guinness Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    What's the GFFA??

12. darthkin

darthkin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    Well SW3 after 10 years of Jedi training and not being exposed to a girl your "skills" wouldn't be too hot either.

I think he did fine. After all.. she was his first crush/gf.. no? He did WAY better than most guys do their first time.

13. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    I agree this is why there should be a Jedi seduction class,taught by Yoda.

"Make her feel hot and bothered,you will."

The possibilites are endless!

14. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    "Also try not to be so nice to her, girls hate that"

Why? You want him to be mean and disrespectful to her?

Those kinds of emotions will lead to abusive relationships and the constant male-bashing being made by girls because they always fall for the wrong kind of man.

15. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    No I don't want him to mean and disrectful,I just don't want him to be a pushover.Sometimes you can be TOO nice to a girl,thats what I meant.

Someone who is a girl please confirm what I am saying.

16. 1stAD

1stAD Jedi Youngling star 5

May 10, 2001
    Hehe, that Yoda is damn sexy! Have you ever seen those pecs he's sporting? He sure works out a lot! He could teach Anakin a thing or two about seduction 8-}

17. Darth Saber

Sep 29, 1999
    Galaxy

Far

Far

Away

:D

DS

18. Undomiel

Undomiel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2002
    It's true when females are young, but once they mature they begin to find more value in the man that values them. This becomes an agreement in mutual admiration most beneficial for good relationships of any variety. Hey, if my husband gives me a rough time, I usually give it right back. If I did any less, he would lose respect for me, and vice-a-versa, however, we never deliberately go out of our way to be cruel or abusive to each other and that, in the end, is demonstrative of not only love for each other, but loving oneself -- et.al. good self-esteem.

19. namaalika

namaalika Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    I don't think Anakin was a pushover in any way. When he felt Amidala was wrong he did front her in front of her colleagues. I think he believed he was in love and he wanted her to know and she took him seriously.

20. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    That is a good point but generally Ani lets Padme tell him how things are gonna go about.She's the butch of this relationship.

Also yes women are better when they mature,but who wants to wait that THAT long?

21. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001
    lol,

I agree, those pick up lines couldn't even woo a cow, let alone Padme...

22. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    It makes you wonder what kind of lines Lucas might use on the Ladys.He does seem to be single.Hmmm.

23. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Then obviously Lucas uses Anakin's sappy lines as opposed to the smooth ways of Han or Lando. ;)

24. Undomiel

Undomiel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2002
    I wouldn't discount Lucas' romantic savvy entirely. He managed to maintain a relationship with Linda Ronstandt, for several years, a feat that is astounding in and of itself since she is reported to be one of the most non-committal females in show biz. He's had several flings, a few longer lasting relationships and a marriage. Frankly, I think he's more into being a dad now. That doesn't surprise me. Believe it or not, when you get to the 40-ish age bracket, sex becomes secondary [or even tertiary], romance is only a happy surprise that accompanies honest relationships and other life issues start to take more precedence, such as family, creativity, community, the world, yada yada, sis boom bada. You become more grounded and less "in the clouds".

-Undomiel

25. Kante

Kante Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2002
    "Make her feel hot and bothered,you will."

HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

"Scarily intense your expression should be" "Scare her her off therefore you will"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.