main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin my friend,you need some tips on seduction

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by SW3TheHolidaySpecial, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bresson

Bresson Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    You know, I was just mulling this over and I realized something:

I've never used a pickup line on a girl!

I mean, I've had girlfriends and dates and all that, but they've all been with girls I've met through friends or work, and, thus, on a more friendly basis. I've never gone up to a girl in a bar and just struck up a conversation. Not my style. But if I did, I'd try this one on her: "I hate the sand. It's hard and coarse. Not soft like you."

2. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Me, I go for the more subtle route -- using levitation to steall food off her plate. Never fails.

3. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

SW3TheHolidaySpecial Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    CGI food is delish!

4. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    "some guys never get it, they never change and are forever cursed with lonliness because they're convinced that playing the "nice guy" is THE way to a womans heart."

And you think playing the "bad guy" is a much better way to win a woman's heart? I don't think so.

For women, they are always sexually harrassed, teased, humiliated, and apphauled by the way the bad guys try to win their heart and for that, it results in having the men getting beat up, being on one of them Destiny's Child songs, having the woman dog them in front of his friends, or he just might end up in jail.

For example, look at Johnny Bravo.

He always uses his testosterone, self-serving, male chavinistic, tough guy image just to win a woman's heart and as a result, he ends up getting beat up, electricuted, run over by car, thrown into a brick wall, sprayed on with Mace, tossed out a window and falling hundreads of feet into the ground and any other disaster that happens to him.

I'm telling you, playing a "bad guy" won't work either.

5. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
  6. Polaris_Fett

Polaris_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2002
    Johnny Bravo = Anakin?

LOL! LOL!

Hey, wanna see me pull out my lightsabre really fast?

:)

7. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    PMT99 are you BLIND?!?!

Take a look around you!Women LOVE bad guys and the majority will even admit this!

My brother is a bad guy(and also not a very attractive fellow) but he gets all kinds of women!So I know your wrong about this.Playing the bad guy works.Accept it,you KNOW it to be true!

Johnny Bravo is a cartoon and not an accurate example of reality.Nonetheless Johnny is a chump,in the real world he would come off as desperate and turn women off.

8. Bresson

May 16, 2002
    Satine,

You seem to know quite a few of the cheesiest come on lines. But you're only 15!!! Are they using these things in high school now? We weren't nearly that eloquent or creative when I was that age.

9. Polaris_Fett

Polaris_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2002
    "Johnny Bravo is a cartoon and not an accurate example of reality.Nonetheless Johnny is a chump,in the real world he would come off as desperate and turn women off."

AS opposed to what? His staggering success in the cartoon? ;)

As for not being realistic...I'm not so sure. I've met some guys who are an awful lot like him in the pick up department. That was mostly in high school, so maybe they grew up, but they are out there.

Be afraid.

10. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    Bresson, yes unfortunately at my high school you do hear all them lines. And lots of smacks.

Some of the ones I hear are from here, and some of them are ones from the streets and from the t.v.

11. Bresson

May 16, 2002
    "You CAN be a Star Wars geek and STILL get girls! "

SW3,

Depends on your extremities. If you live and breathe STAR WARS and start every topic with it, then, no, no amount of 'smooth moves' is going to get you a girl. But if you temper it as part of your appreciation of cinema, then you stand a chance. But certainly over dinner, you shouldn't start a discussion about who Count Dooku is really working for. That'll get you nowhere. And when you bring a girl back to your place, put away the Darth Maul and Millenium Falcon toys. It cries 'I'm not growing up!' As I told a STAR WARS geek that I was working with last year, and who constantly complained about not getting dates for national holidays, "You have to make a decision about what's most important. Wookie or nookie."

12. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    I totally agree Bresson.

Bringing up Count Dooku on a date. lol

Well what I'm saying here is you can still love Star Wars and have women like you,but yes,hide that X-Wing you have on tha table to avoid instant rejection!

*looks over at "Duel Of The Sith" poster*

Hmmm lol

13. Bresson

May 16, 2002
    sw3,

this includes SW poster, especially if it says 'Duel of the Sith'. My last remnant is the 'Empire SE' poster, and that may be coming down soon. I replaced my 'ANH' and "JEDI' poster with personal black and white stills of various landscapes and coastlines. It's a hobby of mine and, when the ladies are over, is a good conversation starter.

14. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    yeah the Duel OF The Sith poster will come down before too long(but a cool poster it is) and I have other assorted "toys" I need to stash away.

15. smauldookie

smauldookie Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    "Anakin my friend,you need some tips on seduction"

Why seduction when he has deathsticks :p

16. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    deathsticks! *snickers*

Here's a good idea for guys who like Star Wars but don't want to hide their Star Wars things: Date a chick who LIKES Star Wars. THEN you can talk about Count Dooku over dinner.

I have to admit, sometimes I have to hide some of my Star Wars things when a guy comes over because I don't want him to get TOO scared. ( I hide ALL from my friends because they are of the darkside and think Star Wars blows.)

17. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    well finding girls who are into Star Wars is not easy so I don't even try.However I did know this guy who was heavy into and met a girl who also was.They got married and Han Solo and Princess Leia were on the wedding cake.

18. Bresson

May 16, 2002
    SW3, Satine,

So are we all phonies because we 'hide' things from people we're interested in? Shouldn't we be honest with people up front and not try to be something we're not?

...nah!

19. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    well Bresson we've heard the "be yourself" cliche incorrect argument a thousand times.A lot of us men have also seen "being ourselves" fail a thousand times over.

If you incorporate the traits I talk about into your personality then it IS ok to be yourself.It's like you said before Bresson it's a "life change."

It dosen't mean you need to be a jerk to women,it dosen't mean you need to insensitive but it DOES mean you shouldnt act desperate or needy(like our man Anakin)and let women walk all over you.

But Bresson from what I've gathered on this thread it seems you don't need these lessons.

20. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    They shouldn't walk over you and please please don't walk over them. It hurts. Especially this foot mark...

All in all, don't be a needy pushover.

Up! This hasn't been updated in a couple of days!

21. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    yeah I was hoping MORE people would be offended by this thread lol

22. Bresson

May 16, 2002
    I used to be a needy pushover. I'm not one any longer and things have definitely looked up. I have two dates next week, one with a girl whom I've been playing phone tag with for a month and I can't even remember why I asked her out in the first place! The other with a girl who I met two years ago, haven't seen in a year because she was in Germany, and am trying to get reacquainted with. She might be someone special. Hopefully, my need pushover side won't come out.

I know we can get this to 600 posts.

23. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    ah Bresson DO NOT let the pushover side out!It only leads to comments like "You'll always be that little boy from Tatooine to me."

lol

24. Bresson

May 16, 2002
    SW3,

I don't date women older than me (30) so I don't think I'll ever hear that line! But I might hear things like "You've become arrogant" or "Stop levitating my salad!"

25. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

Oct 19, 2001
    This is the most important thread in all of the JC,why is was left of Darth Poohs new "Threads" thread eludes me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.