main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin my friend,you need some tips on seduction

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by SW3TheHolidaySpecial, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    "Stop levitating my salad"

[face_laugh]

I saw a funny commercial yesterday and it must have been inspired by this thead. It was a dentine ice commercial (i think) and here are some stupid pick up lines we don't have:

"Are you a astronaught or something because your butt is out of this world!"

"Somebody call the cops because this girl just stole my heart!"

And then the old heaven one.

That guy did NOT get the girl and the things he said to her proves stupid pick up lines DO NOT WORK!

2. Bresson

Bresson Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    I'm ashamed to say I watch shows like 'Change of Heart' and the couples on that show frequently talk about how they met. And some of them have gotten the girl by using lame pick up lines. But I imagine a lame pick up line isn't so lame when it's coming out of the mouth of a Ewan McGregor clone, eh, Satine?

3. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Probably not. Is this thread gonna die or something???!!! No!!! We haven't finished getting people annoyed by this subject.

btw I watch Blind Date sometimes because I love the Hall of Shame. That's kinda where Anakin belongs with some of his lines.

4. Darthkarma

Darthkarma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2000
    oh no no no no no no no no no!

This thread's too young to die!

5. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

SW3TheHolidaySpecial Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    well it looks like this conversation has ended.It was fun,informative and compelling!

Bye bye my classic thread!

6. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
  7. Master_Grover

Master_Grover Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2002
    Actually, in that fireplace scene, Anakin had no fake lines or anything. He was speaking from the heart.

ANd Anakin is known for having dreams, so hes telling the truth when he tells her shes exactly the way he remembers her in them.

8. SW3TheHolidaySpecial

SW3TheHolidaySpecial Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    and your point is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.