Characters Anakin 'n' Tahiri's Place

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Gr8terThanSumOfParts, Feb 17, 2005.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Maggy Force Ghost

star 4
    wish you all a Merry Christmas!

What do you guys think of a A/T challenge? Any ideas? Suggestions?
  2. nostalgia Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi! Never really posted here before, but I've lurked around the boards on/off since '05 and this has always been one of my favorite pairings, and one of my favorite threads. Anakin's death is what actually inspired me to look for things like fanfiction online - where his death isn't always a harsh reality.

Troy Denning wrote an alternate ending to Invincible in which flow walking is used to somehow bring Anakin Solo back to life. Denning has stated in the past that he felt so bad about having to kill off both of the Solo brothers, that he wished to make some sort of amends.

How do you think that would have effected the Fate of the Jedi series as well as characters with a major connection to Anakin? Particularly Jaina and Tahiri.
  3. Maggy Force Ghost

star 4
  4. nostalgia Jedi Master

star 2
    Stuff like that always really makes me wish for some sort of fanfiction via profic authors. If only he could have released it as a non canonical ending.. I would have loved to have read it. The same goes for Blood Oath.
  5. THE EVIL CLIFFIE Force Ghost

star 2
    I've recently been thinking of ways to bring Anakin back without contradicting existing canon, and I've come up with a way. As it is extremely unlikely to happen, and I'm not realistically likely to become an official author, I thought I might post it here. Expect to see it soon.

Also, A/T FTW!
  6. THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Troy Denning wrote an alternate ending to Invincible? Boy, I've been out of the loop. :p That would be a great fanfic challenge, though. o_O The fan's version of Troy's alternative ending.
  7. nostalgia Jedi Master

star 2
    I would love nothing more than for him to create an anonymous account and post it as "fan fiction". :p

No one would have to know!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade