main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin not the chosen one?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by achtungdaibut, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Satus

Darth_Satus Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Solo77 you are very wrong let me introduce you to supershadow.com where george ucas himself is direcly answering questions and writing scripts. he has already written episodes 7,8,9 and they will begin production in 2010.

-of subject but i had to clear that up.

2. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    then why hasnt he gotten fined or something i mean i thought so too but then why is his website still up and running?

3. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Solo77 you are very wrong let me introduce you to supershadow.com where george ucas himself is direcly answering questions and writing scripts. he has already written episodes 7,8,9 and they will begin production in 2010.

I know of SS, we all do. He has NOTHING to do with GL, he is a bulls*** fanboy who is full of crap.

Mods a littl help here please!

4. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    then why hasnt he gotten fined or something i mean i thought so too but then why is his website still up and running?

5. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    I have no idea how he is still operating, nut he was hacked the other day by some geniuses, too bad he survived!

6. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    ohhh ookkk my questions about him are clear i was thinking he was fony but now that clears things up for me .

7. Darth_Pogey

Darth_Pogey Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Satus also visit

www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow

for more proof of the evilness of supershadow

Also, Anakin killed Darth Tyranus and Darth Sidious. He's the chosen one

8. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    n e ways back on subject he is the chosen one because the phrophecy says that the chosen one will be concieved by the force and luke had a dad.

9. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    ok read that website www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow and it clears alot of confusion up thanks.

10. dartharseneau

dartharseneau Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I checked out that Super Shadow website and I have to say that I don't believe that that is GL at all. George NEVER talks or boasts about BOXOFFICE results EVER. And the person playing George is too defensive. If this is true, George has really changed.

11. Darth_Pogey

Darth_Pogey Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    You are welcome.

arseneau if you have any doubt in your mind shadow isn't the biggest fraud ever check the site I posted above

12. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    but pogey, at supershadow it has the history of the jedi and sith is that story credible in any way because before rots came out it talks about sidious, maul, plagueis and alot of stuff that is real.

-just wondering

13. Darth_Iquitous

Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    LUKE is the chosen one. The prophesy was misinterpreted. Anakin's mistaken identity as the chosen one was what allowed him to join the ranks of the jedi at an age most children would be turned away, and meet Padme, whom he eventually married. His SON was the chosen one, not him. If you think about it, Luke redeemed Vader, who destroyed Palpatine to protect Luke. Luke's singleminded determination to bring his father back to the light was what destroyed the Sith and brought balance to the force.

14. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I have to admit, this has crossed my mind, despite what GL has said (call me crazy).

The Emperor and Vader want Luke so badly and put so much emphasis on his own power that I have begun to reconsider my own long term beliefs in that Anakin is the chosen one, just in a roundabout sort of way.

If Anakin is supposed to be the most powerful Jedi in many many years how could Luke be such a threat to him or the emperor? (I suppose you could just say its not Luke's force abilities but his ability to tap into Anakin who's trapped inside of Vader, but that's kind of thin....)

-TJ

15. DarthNidLoc

DarthNidLoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2005
    Anakin is the chosen one luke isn't. As stated before Lucas confirms this on the TPM commentary. Luke is though the next best thing. Remeber before the suit Anakin was potentially the most powerfull force user in the galaxy. In the vanity fair article lucas said that if Anakin hadn't gotten burnt and had all his limbs chopped off he would have been like twice as powerfull as sids. He gets chopped up. According to george he is now running at 80% of Palps power. Luke comes along, being Anakins son, he has nearly all of his limbs(save his right hand at the wrist) so it would be safe to assume his potential is at least half of what his fathers was making him potentially more powerfull then sids. But none of this changes the fact that Anakin is the chosen one. Luke is the tool to bring him back

16. Darth_Altered

Darth_Altered Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2004
    "SUPERSHADOW is a jack***! "

You mean his synopsis of eps 7, 8 & 9 are wrong? :-D

In all seriousness, though, you have admire this guys audacity! Lucas' mate!

17. Maphisto86

Maphisto86 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Darth Satus.. I hate to burst your bubble in your face but I think www.starwars.com is a little more official than supershadow.com . Lucas has stated several times RECENTLY that Episode III is the LAST Star Wars movie... at least the last one their should be if George has anything to say about it. Their is probably going to be a mini-series based on the 20 something years between ROTS and ANH but that's it ! It's done, over and it's a wrap !

P.S. Anakin is the chosen one.

18. JSnyder

JSnyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    >>LUKE is the chosen one. The prophesy was misinterpreted.<<

I still think LEIA is the chosen one.

Her birth was not expected.
    She is the real driving force behind the rebellion.
    Luke defeats Vader only because Leia is mentioned.

Had Leia not existed, Luke would have failed.

The prophesy was misinterpreted by everyone.

19. Charr_Kahn

Charr_Kahn Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    The reason the sith, Emperor and Vader, are allowed to rule for so long is to show the Jedi of old, Obi-Wan and Yoda, their blunder in letting the Jedi fall to the Sith. This is why Yoda realizes in the novel that they have been training Jedi wrong for the past years and needed a change. Luke and Leia's only purpose was to reunite Anakin with himself and destroy the Emperor and the Dark side which is bringing Balance to the Force. The Force IS balanced with no Dark Side but when the strong Dark side users come to surface they tip the scales throwing the balance off. The Force knew and directed what would happen but for the sake of future (i.e. after CT) Jedi needed to show the Jedi of the Old republic how they messed up. That's why they did thing's different with Luke (Training him when he was so young, instructing him to battle and face hsi fears instead of avoiding them, which seems to be of their logic in PT). Anaion is they Key.

20. BlackChocobo

BlackChocobo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    If GL says Anakin is the chosen one, and Anakin is the only one who meets criteria to BE the chosen one, then by golly he IS the chosen one =D. Anyone who thinks otherwise, unfortunately, is deceiving themselves.

21. Darth_Satus

May 26, 2005
    pretty much anakin defeated the last of the sith so he balnced the force there for hes the chosen one. any ways lucas did say that anakin was the chosen one and the movies are written by him so guess hes right.

i know super shadow is a freakin liar so enough of it. No bubble bursted i already had my doubts alright. iwas lied to by that gay *** website and person allright!!!

22. Xhedias

Xhedias Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    2 Sith...hundreds of jedi, he kills them all until yoda and obi are left. That looks like balancing the force to me.

23. RogueJediOutcast

RogueJediOutcast Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2005
    Anakin is the chosen one, he killed the sith in ROTJ. AKA Palpatine.

24. RogueJediOutcast

RogueJediOutcast Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2005
    This is DarthAtton and Anikin is the chosen one, he defeates the sith and brings balance to the force.

25. Master_Yoda10

Master_Yoda10 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    I think Anikan is the chosen one. He brings balance to the force when he kills the emperor in ROTJ. After that the sith is no more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.