main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin, Padme, Luke, and Leia - The Separation of the Skywalker Family

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthVegas, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serendipity

Serendipity Guest

maybe the reason why only Leia remembers Padme is that their mother's already dead after Leia is born... before Luke is born...

2. DarthVegas

DarthVegas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Well...

We now know the awful details of how the Skywalker Family was seperated and why. Although there are some things considered plot holes, like Leia's knowledge of Padme as stated in ROTJ, but still, it was one hell of a ride.

Thanks everyone for making a great thread even greater.

I'm gonna miss the 3SA, as I am now on the Batman Begins bandwagon but don't worry, I still love Star Wars. [face_peace]

But just to keep it going, whattya think of the seperation? Was Anakin redeemable, I mean, he did, after all, slaughter kids. Did he deserve Luke's love and dedication? Obi-Wan certainly didn't think he could be saved, and rightly so, as Obi-Wan knew first hand how evil Anakin could be...

3. VictorVegas

VictorVegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2000
    I used to come around way back in 2000 screwing around with DarthDolza, Shoeless Jedi, PrincessKenobi, queeq, and Vertical who liked to ban , but I didn't really show my face for quite sometime. But I do remember lurking around this thread.

Well done, brother.

4. DarthVegas

Oct 18, 2000
    Wow.

Didn't expect to see you bro. Sorry I stole your moniker. But, good to see you again! :cool:

5. DarthVegas

Oct 18, 2000
    Seriously though. God this place has flooded with newbies. That's good! I mean really good from a marketing standpoint!

I'm so ******* proud of everyone here. They're truly people of their time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.