main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Saber

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, for those of you interested in what my Force FX saber looks like in all it's splender, I uploaded it to the erfseds site. I don't know how long I can keep it up there. And I was mainly just playing around, which is why my technique looks horrible :p

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Where on the site is it? I couldn't seem to find it...

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    From the home page scroll down to the videos link and it's at the bottom. Click on the lightsaber. :)

4. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Oh that was the worst technique I've ever seen! ;)

Good Lord, man! You look like you actually know what you're doing with that thing!

If you want to see bad technique, watch someone like me swing a lightsaber. I'm probably dangerous. I have no clue as to what I'm doing, I just swing and pretend I'm cool. :)

Very nice, by the way. I like the way that looks in the dark.

5. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Was wondering if you ever did any sword training in your karate background....

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aw Jayna, it's only bad technique if you know what you're doing. If you haven't had any formal training I consider it training ;)

Yeah Karma, I've worked Iado for a couple of years. Never as much as I wanted too, and after breaking the fan in my living room I learned I can't do much here :p

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, I've added another video. This one I did last summer just on a whim, so I didn't practive before hand, and the droid wasn't even an idea until about a week after I finished, which is why there isn't any interaction between my head movements and where the droid is. I just wanted to see if I could because that was the first time I'd ever compsited CG into live action. :)

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    If you want to see some great fighting, I suggest d/ling Art of the Saber 2

It's so great! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.