1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Anakin sketch

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 2poor4hyperspace, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. 2poor4hyperspace Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've been away a long time from this place. Not since June 2005...but I did another sketch and I wanted to share it.
    [image=http://www.golivewire.com/images/ib/84646_f.jpg]
    It was the cover of an Insider issue that came out right before Ep. III
  2. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    2poor4hyperspace!!! What a great surprise, to see your name on the board again! Has it really been since June last year?! Heavens! What have you been doing--aside of this jaw-dropping drawing you've posted?

Seriously--my mouth just hung open here for a while after it loaded--it's just gorgeous!! The textures and contrasts and the likeness are all just beautiful--I know this photo well, and have never had the nerve to try drawing it (Hayden's likeness gives me heartburn...). The hands are just perfect...absolutely perfect... **face jealous** This is just an amazing piece--and we're so happy you put it up for us! Hope you can hang around and put up some more wonderful work! Welcome back--we've missed your talent!

FF
  3. semicooke Legacy Concept Artist

VIP
    star 1
    I have to agree, great job on the hands. That pic is a very hard one to extrapolate the hands from. The foreshortening on the left hand and the way he effortlessly hold the hilt by his finger tips in his right, and in a glove no less. Not an easy thing to pull off. GJ!
  4. JediStarKiller2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not bad, not bad...nubian huh?
  5. NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Fantastic! I especially love the hair, the shading and highlight are both very delicate!
  6. 2poor4hyperspace Jedi Knight

star 1
    Glad you guys like it. I did this for an art exhibit at my school last year, so I spent alot of time on it. I've kind of been busy, but I remembered I had an account here and I wanted to show the picture that I slaved over for so long. I'm actually coming back from a period where I lost interest in drawing and art in general, but I look forward to contributing again.
  7. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Very nice sketch of Anakin. I like it. I hope to see more of your work.

AG88
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.