main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Anakin Skywalker Episode 2 : " One Day I will even learn to stop people form dying."

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by StarWars2015, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    Everybody the last couple of days is talking about a possible and I believe personally a very likey chance that Darth Vader will be in Episode 7 and even might play a central role in the entire ST.

Now after thinking this over for a little way, I have come up with a realistic way this could happen, and it would even connect the movies in ways few would have suspected to this point so hear it is.....

Anakin Skywalkers Force Spirit has discovered not only a path to remain much like Obi-Wan, and Yoda did but He is so powerful in the Force even in the Afterlife that he finds a way to bring his essence back to life. This would finally reveal the deeper mysterious nature of the Force and bring about new answers while allowing the central theme of Star Wars nature of the Force to stay intact.

Now this would not just happen to be happening, Anakin once stated to Padme that HE WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL JEDI OF ALL TIME, that HE WOULD EVEN LEARN TO STOP PEOPLE FROM DYING, Now I am to first to say it is best to forget about the Prequels altogether but if they use this serniro, then It would in the least make sense and Anakin's Return would only happen when it seems all hope is lost and the Heros are defeated and the Galaxy is at verge of falling back into the Darkness of a New Enemy even more deadly than the Dreaded Empire.............

One possible theory would be a Fake Darth Vader wearing the entire Suit and Armor is leading this Enemy Force in the Name of the old Empire and Vader himself is crushing everything in site and the REAL DARTH VADER returns to take him out !!

2. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
  3. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    How many "Darth Vader in Episode VII" threads do you intend to make until you realize there's already one.

5. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Until he comes to a theory that goes like this:

[​IMG]

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    How awesome is that image! Obvious I love it. :D

7. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    That's the most metal thing I've seen whole day besides Christopher Lee saying that his new album is "all...heavy...metal."

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  8. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
  9. sethg

sethg Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
    yep, take it to the above thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.