main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Skywalker, Luke, Jacen................Whose Next?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by NewStaryknight, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadedSkycrawler

JadedSkycrawler Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 10, 2002
    I hope not... [face_worried]

2. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Behavior at age 4 - or 14 - doesn't necessarily predict what the person will turn out like as an adult. In Ben's case I think it's relevant, but there are other examples of people who were "good" back then who turned out really awful. (Jacen, for instance.)

With Allana, it's way too early to tell. I doubt Jaina or Ben will go dark, but Allana's a wild card at this point.

3. NewStaryknight

NewStaryknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2007
    I guess it all depends on what they go through in the future. What Jacen went through was pretty awful but I doubt the Vong are going to be an enemy to the Jedi anytime soon. Then again, the Vong might not be the only race of torturers out there in the UR.

4. DarthRotten

DarthRotten Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 24, 2003
    I'm hoping there are no more darksiders in the Skywalker line until Cade too. I do think people would start wondering why the Skywalkers are allowed to train as Jedi if one falls to the darkside every generation (though most people don't know about Luke so it's really every other generation to the average galactic citizen). I want to see the Jedi go back to keeping the galactic peace- No more galaxy-class wars, no more fighting amongst themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.