main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Skywalker vs. Other Various Characters(Humor)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by threepio_mania, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    The idea just popped into my mind when I was really bored. How would Anakin Skywalker(around the time of AOTC) do in a fight against the following characters. Keep in mind, this is not serious at all and is probably the dumbest idea for a thread ever.

Superman

In my opinion, Superman would wipe the floor with Anakin. Anakin's Force powers would be no match for The Man Of Steel.

Spiderman

A pretty close one. I think it would be pretty even, with Spiderman eventually winning when Anakin becomes too hasty(like when he rushed in to fight Dooku) and Spiderman takes advantage of that weakness.

Nine Year Old Anakin

It would be a fight to see who can annoy the other into submission. Anakin at nine attempts to get the victory by blurting out "Yipee!" but AOTC Anakin manages to win by whining "Some day, I'll be the most powerful Jedi ever!" and scaring nine year old Anakin to death by showing him how irritating he will become.

Jar Jar Binks

Jar Jar would trip and hit something, causing a chain reaction which would result in something knocking out Anakin.

Can someone come up with other results to these match-ups? How about coming up with other characters for Anakin to fight?

Other Characters I could think of:
    Yoda!
    Batman
    Galactus(from the Marvel Comics)
    Captain James T. Kirk
    Captain Picard
    Worf
    Homer Simpson
    Bart Simpson
    Maggie Simpson
    The kittens from this flash animation:
    www.rathergood.com/vikings/

edit/ only one vs-thread is allowed on this board nowadays. :)

2. bum

bum Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2003
    everybody can kick anakins a$$ all over the place in cluding those kittens.

i hate anakin i hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakin

3. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Anakin V.S Han Solo

Han would run up and shoot Anakin beacause he isn't good at blocking!

4. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Check it out, bum has found out how to use copy and paste!

5. threepio_mania

Dec 15, 2002

I agree. Anakin wouldn't stand a chance against Han Solo, unless it was a contest to see who can come up with crappier pick up lines.

6. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Erm...no, Anakin is a Jedi, force powers (force speed etc). Where does Anakin show he is not very good at blocking, he survived the arena battle didnt he?

He would kill Han before Han could say "poodoo".

EDIT: Spelling.

7. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Actually if Han were to fight Anakin and he shot at him Anakin would block it right back into Han killing him. Anakin must be good at blocking if he survived the Arena Battle as JMG said.

8. darkOmegazer0

darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    If Han fought Anakin in a fist fight, Han would beat his a$$.

9. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    Really, well if I were a Jedi, and I lost my saber, and was had to be in a fist-fight, I would use a little thing called force Push.

10. OutlawYoda

OutlawYoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Anakin: Your going to pay for all of the cats you;ve eaten today ALF!
    Alf: Ha! don't try to frighten me with your whiny love poems!
    Anakin: Being a puppet.. I'd thought you could rival Master Yoda.
    Alf: Yoda?! HA! That Small-Oscar-The-Grouch with Elf ears couldn't possibly take down me and MY possy!
    *enters Mr. T, Hulk Hogan, Rocky, and Slimer, and just about every other popular 80's character*
    Anakin: Bring it on!
    Mr.T: Did YOU call YO mama collect?!
    Anakin: No.. I.. I dialed zero..
    MrT: ...And thats why she died!! She threw herself to some Tusken foos! FOO!!
    Anakin: NOOO!!!!!!!!! Thats not true!!
    Mr.T: You could've saved her a buck or two!
    Anakin: *bursts into tears* THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
    Mr.T: Shut up you whiny foo... you needa good tossin!!
    *Mr T picks up Anakin and tosses him into space*
    Mr.T: Compliments of me.. MR. T!!!

:D

11. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    As I said before, Force Push, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

12. threepio_mania

Dec 15, 2002
    Hulk Hogan vs. Anakin would be interesting. Anakin may have the Force, but Hogan has Hulkamania and the Leg Drop! Anakin could try to use his Force push, but Hogan would Hulk up and fight out of it.

Slimer would probably kick Anakin's ass. I don't think the Force would work against a ghost. Anakin would try to hit Slimer with his lightsaber while Slimer covers him in slime.

How about Anakin vs. The Incredible Hulk? Hulk would smash the puny Anakin!

13. sithapprenticeofgab

sithapprenticeofgab Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2002
    How about Anakin VS Gene Simmons of Kiss? Gene would spit blood in his eyes and give him repeated dragon boots to the head! It all depends on genes outfit at the time I guess.. No makeup and Anakin rolls him quick!

14. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    How about Anakin vs He-Man!!!!!

Some good a$$ wooping there people!!!!!!!!!!!
    He-Man would be victorious there me thinks!!!

Go He-Man...YOU have the power!!!!

15. threepio_mania

Dec 15, 2002
  16. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    I sill think Han would kick his butt!

17. SkyWookiee

SkyWookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2003
    Yoda would kick Anakin's a$$

Anakin and Bart Simpson would be even.

18. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Anakin vs Homer:

Anakin would become to sure of himself and hear Anakin say Lightsaber, mistaking it for Life Saver. Homer would run to it and just swallow his saber whole. Anakin would try to punch him but the fat would absorb it. Then, Homer goes:"Hmm,Life Saver" and drools on Anakin to death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.