main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Solo birth/death

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Reww, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reww

Reww Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2008
    So I started reading Star by Star after I audio booked it back in summer and then when I wookieed the voxyn mission and realized wow that was really bridge or abridge (can never remember whats what). Anyway in the book it says Anakin was 17. The Wookiee says that anakin was born 10.5 ABY and died 27 ABY. So I am wondering if someone can confirm that the wookie dates are right or if my math is bad or what i'm missing here. Bottom of page 200 of Star by Star says he was 17 at the time.

Also I am curious if they ever give a month/day that he is born/dies. Trying to write his obituary for a class. Thanks

2. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    Different sources give contradictory dates. Anakin was either 16 or 17 when he died.

3. KnightDawg

KnightDawg Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2007
    Has GL or anyone else with high authority ever given a reason why they killed off all of the Holo males? I thought Anakin Solo's death was well written and served as a vital turning point, but Jacen Solo's death was pointless and rushed after years and years of building him up. Beyond dumb.

xezene likes this.
  4. FalorWindrider

FalorWindrider Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 7, 2010
    Apparently Jacen died because Toy Denning thought Jaina's Sword of the Jedi role would have been ill-used if she had let him live. Eh. Killing him in open combat would have been one thing, but he had already lost one arm, had a kneecap shattered and replaced, and was on the ground with a severed Achilles Tendon. Honestly, what a waste of a character and what a waste of a death scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.