main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Solo

Discussion in 'Literature' started by VykkDrayco, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VykkDrayco

VykkDrayco Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2008
    Ok so I know I am years late. But I have had a year to do nothing so I started reading every SW novel from the beginning. I just got done reading Star by Star and I was disgusted by the death of Anakin Solo. It makes no sense to me and I decided to quit reading the books now. I mean the kid was like 17, we get all this promise of how great Anakin could be and all the stories and then nothing. First there is Center point station that only Anakin can control that story is now meaningless. Also he had the most knowledge of the vong, he could see them in the force non of the others could. Plus, with Ben Skywalker you could have had Anakin teach Ben that would have been sweet. Another story could have been him and his girlfriend. And on and on the stories we could have had. But the main thing that really grinds my gears is the fact that Anakin dies trying to kill a queen clone creature, which he doesnt even do . I mean what is the deal if they made a queen they can make another. So his life was nothing. If Anakin was going to die it should of been by killing a bunch of sith or anything other then what happened. Ok I am done sorry but I had to tell someone how I felt I am been pissed for days. Also I have 2 different ways to bring him back so lets hope I get a book deal.

Try the link.

2. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    Welcome to the "club". There are lots of us who feel like you do, as the length of Anakin's own thread shows:

http://boards.theforce.net/literature/b10003/10348000/p121/?6047

3. Crox

Crox Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2006
    Don't hold your breath.

4. _Catherine_

_Catherine_ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2007
    I wouldn't stop reading yet if I were you; there are still several good stories yet to come.

5. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

Anakin's death is quite a shock and somewhat of a disappointment, but it doesn't mean that everything after SbS is bad. There is a lot of good stuff. Anakin isn't swept completely under the rug as he is brought up in almost every book written past that one. Centerpoint station is not out of the picture yet, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.