main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Anakin/Vader Characterization - Anakin in the New Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by rhonderoo, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    There's no real time limit on this challenge, kristeh. Go for it! Especially if it's Vader/Luke. [face_mischief]

VaderLVR - Red speedo. :eek: You crack me up! [face_laugh]

Now before the lava.... [image=http://www.rhonderoo.com/hayden%20leand%20back.jpg] [face_mischief]

Whew..! Is it hot in here?

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Holy.....something! :D

Is that the picture we saw in Teen Vogue? (I thought roo was going to have to be resuscitated right in the middle of Barnes & Noble. ;))

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Now THAT picture made me feel like a dirty old woman! Hmmm, maybe Demi Moore is onto something...

4. darththunderbird

darththunderbird Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2003
    Well, if Vader wore a bright red thong, he'd have the sithly red color, without the annoyance of wedgies

5. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Well, if Vader wore a bright red thong, he'd have the sithly red color, without the annoyance of wedgies

See? That's what I'm saying! He'd have the stylish Sith flair without those annoying problems. Perhaps a G-String? I mean, he's got the long legs to pull off something like that.

6. darththunderbird

Nov 25, 2003
    we should write a vig about that...hehe

Tarkin decides to do vader's laundry...big mistake

"Um, My Lord, I'm sorry, but what is this ?"

*vaders fist tightens and so does Tarkins windpipe*

"Never, NEVER go into my drawers again, let alone my chamber! Do i make my self clear?"

*gasp* "Yes, lord vader"

As vader walks away, he mumbles...''stupid imperials, dont know a thing about merging comfort with style''...

7. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Persuant to the idea of someone dealing with Darth Vader's wedgies I'd remind people that in the olden days there was a post called (something like) Keeper of the Royal Stool which was highly sought after despite the duties of the post being to wipe the Kings bottom after he'd taken a dump.

After all if the King trusts you enough to let you wipe his bum than he must trust you a lot, and since even a monarch needs to do this fairly often it meant the holder of the title had frequent access to the monarch and thus had the Kings ear as well as his buttocks.

So perhaps the Keeper of the Sith Lords Underpants could have a similar status? :)

8. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    And here I would be thrilled to have someone run the bath water for me! I really must set my standards higher!

I remember reading a biography of Anne Boleyn, who went to her coronation about five months pregnant. Because she could not get up from the table and use the "FRESHER" her ladies-in-waiting held a discreet little pot beneath her skirts. I remember being pregnant, I think those ladies probably just sat there the whole time waiting for her to tell them their services were needed yet again.

How this relates to Vader? Okay, what did HE do about such things? Hmmm...the things I think of when it is late and I should be trying to sleep.

9. darththunderbird

Nov 25, 2003
    Hmmm...How WOULD the big V handle those types of situations? I pity the Imperial that had poor aim at catching...well..you know

heehee.."A Day in the Life of a Crap-Catcher"

10. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Good Lord, where has the discussion led to in this thread?? Go write something for the challenge!!! All of you! Shoo! :p

11. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    I thought this thread had died so I haven't been by recently. Well, I'll post my September challenge story and start working on the Oct. one.

--MissPadme

12. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    I've been thinking of another challenge. We can still post the other two we've been working on, but I thought we'd try a letter or document (can be in holo-form) from either Anakin or Vader. Some examples -

A holo/letter to Padme from the front or from his time as apprentice, A holo/leter to Obi-Wan while on the front or during his time as apprentice, a letter/holo/some kind of document from Vader to Luke during the Galactic Civil War OR if you're real imaginative it can be to "Luke" before he's born...just some ideas, hopefully I haven't given them all out. These all sounded interesting and kind of have the same theme...basically a communication to someone he cares deeply for.

[face_devil] 8-}

Post in the thread in saga... :)

13. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Very cool challenge. Rabid plot bunnies are rampaging! Run for your lives!!!!!

14. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Congrats to our fearless leader, rhonderoo, for "Best Interpretation of a Canon Character" (Vader in What Choice Remains) over in the Angst Awards thread. ;)

=D=

15. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    [:D] Thanks, Trace!

I just love the big lug. He's always good to me. :p

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Sorry, up you go! I need my Vader fix for the day! Surely we need more challenge responses as well?

17. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Heh, I've been busy just trying to keep up with my fic this past week, but I have been playing with a couple of ideas for the challenges.

Unfortunately, they all seem to branch off into AU territory. I have a terrible time writing within canon limits. :( I'll keep trying, though.

Kristeh

18. darththunderbird

Nov 25, 2003
    I'm trying to write for the challenge, but I'm suffering chronic writers block for my current fic, and It seems to be leaking into other writings as well. Damn.

19. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    Just so you guys know, challenges can go in any direction you want to take them... AU is fine. ;)

Heck, if you are an Anakin/Vader fan some of the best stories you'll ever read are AU, because let's face it... It ain't like his life was that happy in canon. :(

20. kristeh

May 24, 2003
    Oh, I'm so glad to hear that, rhonderoo! :) I'll see if I can't get something written over the next day or two in that case.

Kristeh

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I was finally able to write one where Vader runs into Leia as a child. It's probably bantha dung, but it's written!

22. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    *cracks whip*

Well, what are you waiting for VaderLVR??? :p Is it on the Saga challenge thread. :D

Can't say anything, I'm working on my own vig for this challenge, AND bribing at Trace to do her vig for this challenge because her idea would rock, and I'm trying to write on our Circle of Light story... [face_laugh]

Oh...and read fanfic. [face_blush]

23. kristeh

May 24, 2003
    Okay, I posted a response. :) It's a Vader/Luke one, and an ESB-AU scene.

Kristeh

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    kristeh That was amazing! I'm so glad it's just the beginning of something more!

All right, all right! I posted it. I don't think it's very good and it is certainly not realistic, but I was the one in charge of that particular sand box so I made them play nice! :D

25. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    Sorry, I've been awol so long. [face_blush] You guys did marvelous at the last challenge!!! Now that I have some time, I'm going to go respond on the thread.

:cool: So now that we've seen the trailer, what should our next challenge be? [face_devil] I'm open to suggestions. Maybe a "turning" vignette. Let me know what you think. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.