main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin vs Obi-Wan AND Qui-Gon

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DarthMateous, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANAKINSKYWEEZER

ANAKINSKYWEEZER Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    I really like the scenario of Qui-Gon going with Padme to attempt to turn Anakin back to the light. In fact, I want to write a script for it. I just need a few ideas from you guys:

*1. So Padme and QGJ arrive there, confront Anakin, and then what? Does Anakin get so mad that he just kills Qui-Gon? Or does he actually duel him first? And what sort of remark should QGJ say to set off Anakin like that?

*2. How would you want to see QGJ killed? Through the chest as he is in TPM, or perhaps a different way that better suits Anakin's "style." (Please be specific if you have ideas.)

2. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Anakin seems to love decapitating things so I'd go with that

3. poe077

poe077 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 28, 2000
    would all the teachings of qui-gon simply fall away once padme is bought back into anakin's life as its done in the beginning of episode 2?
    i think its all her fault. if only she had stayed away. hahaha
    its clear anakin's thougt of her constantly since TPM. he says so himself. i'm not certain thats something qui-gon could successfully "wipe" from his student's mind.
    there'd always be that lingering emotion that i'm sure anakin could have stored away someplace deep down in the darkness, so to speak. and once he sees padme again, everything from the past 10 years boils over.
    i do like the notion of the mustafar battle.
    how would maul have been defeated though? would obi-wan still have beaten him? i cant see maul leaving qui-gon unconsciuos w/o dealing the killing blow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.