main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin vs Obi-Wan

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by HUNTER7, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HUNTER7

HUNTER7 Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2001
    Hey everyone, I'm going to write a short version of episode III as soon as I finish my research. I need to know where I can find any kind of info on the Anakin and Kenobi duel. I need details such as location, why they dueled ext. I've heard it involves lava. Starwars.com has only a few lines about the duel, but there is no mention of lava. Any info would help, thanks.

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    There isn't much official about the duel, to be frank. In fact, there might not even be lava--for all we know Lucas might change his mind and have the entire thing take place in Red Bank, New Jersey.

If you visit the Episode III Spoilers forum they might have some threads on the duel. I don't go there, myself, so I couldn't tell ya. And remember, if you find any spoilers, no bringing them in here!

STILL AND YET

I hate to burst your bubble, but, to be honest, we are so far from Episode III that anything could happen. All bets are off.

Rick McCallum loves you!

3. JediDrew

JediDrew Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2002
    Hey... IO live right by Red Bank...

What makes you say red bank NJ????

Do you live around here?

4. AdamBertocci

Feb 3, 2002
    No. I'm just a huge Kevin Smith fan. :D

I've actually visited Red Bank and the surrounding towns just to see stuff from his movies (the Quick Stop, Jay and Bob's Secret Stash, etc. etc.)

Rick McCallum loves you!

5. Ryan_W

Ryan_W VIP star 4 VIP

Aug 15, 2001
    Snootch to the noonch.

6. MacGyver635

MacGyver635 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2002
    lets all give a round of Snoochy Boochies to Kevin Smith.

7. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    The spoilers thread told me that Obi Wan Kenobi dies in the duel with Anakin. Man, I love hearing these rumors, it makes me feel big that i know what is going to happen.

8. MacGyver635

Nov 8, 2002

"anakin and obiwan both fall in the lava and die but the emperor brings them both back and then obiwan is alive but palpatine doesnt have enough force power to revive anakin fully and to make up for anakin being cripled, the emperor said anakin could be his new sith apprentice"

Rumors Rumors Rumors

you gotta love em.

hahaha

9. AdamBertocci

Feb 3, 2002
    palpatine doesnt have enough force power

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

I'm envisioning a Nintendo game scenario... Palpatine revives Obi-Wan, and a little green meter on the side of the screen trickles down a bit... he tries to use it on Anakin, but the screen just beeps and the Force power meter flashes red...

heh heh heh...

Rick McCallum loves you!

10. MacGyver635

Nov 8, 2002
  11. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    to be frank.

I diden't know you were frank AdamBertocci! :eek:

EDIT: This question just has to be researched and asked in the Episode III (Spoiler) forum, and not here. If anyone gets close it'll be a spoiler in fanfilms, which we don't want either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.