main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's Clone Wars outfit eerily resembles his Darth Vader armor

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediMasterKendo, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKendo

JediMasterKendo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2000
    Anyone ever look closely at Anakin's Clone Wars outfit especially the collar part? That's pretty damn creepy. It might not look exactly the same buts designed similar if you look at the collar part of the neck of his Clone Wars armor

2. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    You know, your'e right. That is rather interesting.

3. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be like that. I remember we were told that the prequel era would show Darth Vaders armor comming into place. The glove, the chest plate, maybe a helmet of some sort..

4. JediMasterKendo

JediMasterKendo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2000
    I havent even noticed the creepy similarity between Anakin's Clone wars chest plates and his Darth Vader mechanical armor due to all the commericals playing and stuff. I was just looking at some picture of a Clone Wars ad in this week's TV Guide and I just noticed that Anakin's collar thing jedi armor plating while it is all black it has pretty much the same design as his life support chest armor whatever it is called.

I'm surprised you guys havent noticed it either

5. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Obi-Wan's is also basically a "white knight" version of Vader's which fits for multiple reasons.

6. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Wow, you're definitely right. That's pretty cool.

7. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    It's CW era, so it has to be foreshadowing. And it's mainly aimed at the younger population, so it also has to be obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.