main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's Confession

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jango_Fettish, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    "Remember what you told me? About your mother and the Sand People?" - Palpatine, ROTS

Does anyone else think that if we see Anakin tell Chancellor Palpatine about what happened during AOTC in the Clone Wars series it could seriously be a defining moment of the show? We know he confessed to him sometime between AOTC and ROTS, so why not show us when he fesses up on screen?

A moment like this could really define the series.

2. bluesaber70

bluesaber70 Jedi Knight star 2

May 25, 2007
    I think that has already been played out. I'd like them to dig a little more and show their trust growing twards one another.

3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Yeah, I would like to see more of a relationship between the two. It would explain more and more why he chose Palpatine over the Jedi.

4. Kaxs

Kaxs Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2009
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if we get to see it in the show. Maybe not in season 2, but later. If they do that conversation/confession/whatever, I also think that George will be there to make sure they do it "right".

5. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    I would like Palpatine and Anakin's relationsbhip to be shown greatly in TCW, so that the impact of ROTS is even greater. Of course, it probobly won't be explored umtil the last couple of seasons.

6. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Yeah, we got a small taste of that in 'Children of the Force'...what I'd like to see is Anakin discussing more on how the war has affected him in regards to how it may have changed his sensibilities and feelings towards others. And it would be neat to have someone else besides the audience know his secrets like in regards to what he did to Poggle and his feelings for Padme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.