main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Anakin's diary AU/HUMOR: Anakin/Obi/Palpatine/Dooku/OC's: It's Back!! Updated 6-24-2009

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hyperspace_police, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    Who would have guessed that he was a prankster..

Me. [face_mischief] :D

It's so cool...next time I need some leverage because I've done something wrong...Bam! I whip out this vid and show him...This is great!

[face_shame_on_you] Bad Anakin. [face_mischief]

I'll never understand girls...they're so confusing. Except Padme...She's HOT!

:rolleyes: Anakin....we get it! [face_whistling]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

=D= =D=

Great update! Can't wait for the next one. :D

2. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Great update Hyperspace! It's good that Anakin now knows that "Captain Correctness" does have the ability to laugh. I bet that young Anakin probably had suspicions that Obi-Wan was not even human but a really advanced Jedi droid.

I was laughing at Anakin's comments about Palpatine's wrinkles. Excellent work!

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh no! Anakin has blackmail material! [face_devil] Poor Obi! He better watch out! [face_laugh]

Great update! :D :D

4. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Count Dooku had to carry him back to our rooms and he was mumbling something about red drinks or something like that

[face_laugh] Oh lord Obi-Wan!

Is Padme HOT Anakin? Really? I didn't know you thought so :p

Lovely!

5. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    It's so cool...next time I need some leverage because I've done something wrong...Bam! I whip out this vid and show him...This is great!

LMAO...good choice Anakin. Just frame Obi-Wan and he'll forget all about punishments.[face_devil]

LOL Obi snores so loudly that he could wake the dead?!![face_laugh] :D

LOVE THIS:D

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    next time I need some leverage because I've done something wrong...Bam! I whip out this vid and show him

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Well that's Anakin for you - always thinking of the future.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Haha, Anakin! [face_laugh] Somehow I can't picture him old and wrinkly either!

8. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Oh gods, I thought Obi-Wan's reaction would be to faint, but it is nice to see him laugh about something...although he'd better watch, he could end up like that one day!:p

And for some reason, pink hair seems to suit someone with orange skin in a Speedo, oh wait, he dropped the towel...[face_laugh] [face_sick] [face_laugh]

And thanks for the PM, keep 'em coming!;)

9. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Oh my gosh! This is too hilarious!

That image...Palpy with pink hair and no towel ([face_sick] ), Anakin laughing on the floor, Obi bursting to laugh as well...

Anakin is just too funny. Padmé? Hot? No way!

Keep the PM's coming. ;)

10. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    I guess that the Chancellor liked the hair style...cause it was still pink at lunchtime...and that Sam girl was starring at him...

A pink hairstyle?! PINK?! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] That would be quite the view!

I'll never understand girls...they're so confusing. Except Padme...She's HOT

[face_laugh] :) Girls are confusing [face_laugh] and I get the distinct feeling that he really thinks Padme's hot.

11. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Palpy560: But...he has to make sure we know he thinks that Padme is hot...

KelliLB: Jedi droid...ha ha ha!! Yes, "Captain Code" does indeed know how to laugh...

Kynstar: Hee Hee Hee...Blackmail...but, knowing Anakin, he needs the leverage...

anakin_luver: poor Obi..."Is Padme hot? Really? I didn't know you thought so." <thats why he has to tell us...so we'll know...

iLoveAnakin7: But, Anakin didn't say just how loud HIS snoring is...

Kelia: Never his mind on the present...always thinking of the future...

wawoot: Well, Anakin ends up a charred man...so he might not wrinkle when he gets old...

LudoKressh: You're welcome. Glad you liked it - All that color goes with Palpy's "colorful" personality...

Darth_Father-in-Law: Pink haired Palpy in a towel. It's no wonder Anakin goes all "Sith" later in life with that kind of stuff traumatizing him as a child...

MrsAnakinSkywalker: Yep: Girls = Confusing. And did I mention that Anakin thinks Padme is hot.

Thanks for reading. Here's Aankin's latest entry.

Anakin thinks Padme is hot:

Hot...Hot...Hot...Hot...Hot...Padme is HOT!!! And today, I got to go and pick her up. So I showed her some of my flying skills. (And boy oh boy, have I got skills)

The best part is...she was able to handle it. She didn't get sick at all...I can't say that about the rest of her staff, but she seemed to enjoy it. (It was HOT!)

Anyway...then the Chancellor spent like an hour telling what a great pilot I am and how I'm going to a fancy dinner tonight to be Padme's securtiy.

And how the Council should wake up and smell the midi-chlorians and realize that I'm like the most powerful Jedi they've ever had in the order...I really like the Chancellor.

Obi-Wan wasn't very happy that Palpatine was giving me assignments instead of him...but, after the spectacle he made of himself this morning...well...let's just say that he's "Captain Kiss-Butt" right now trying to make up for laughing at the Chancellor's unfortunate hair-do.

So, today was great: I got to pick up Padme...She liked my flying...the Chancellor told me how great I am...Obi-Wan is all embarassed...and I get to go to dinner with Padme.

Oh, I almost left out the best part...Obi-Wan is going with the Chancellor and Sam tonight...and Palpatine wanted him to blend in...so he bought him some new clothes...

I nearly bit my tongue off trying not to laugh at Obi-Wan and his tight leather pants...You know...I think that I overheard Sam say that they made him look HOT...and by the way...did I mention that I think Padme's hot?

Oh yeah...I guess I did...but, thats ok....Cause she's HOT!

12. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL on the Padme is hot bit! [face_laugh]

Poor kid... he's in it thick with Palps. But who can't help that? The guy is the 'manipulator' of manipulators, right? [face_mischief]

Well done! :D

13. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    She didn't get sick at all...I can't say that about the rest of her staff, but she seemed to enjoy it. (It was HOT!)

I can see all her handmaiden throwing up inside the ship and Padme all down to earth and handling it like it was a mere pleasure ride :)

And how the Council should wake up and smell the midi-chlorians and realize that I'm like the most powerful Jedi they've ever had in the order...I really like the Chancellor.

Smell the midi-chlorians in here [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Fantastic =D=

14. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005

Palpatine is very good at being The Manipulator. [face_mischief]
    He has Anakin right where he wants him.
    Now if only Anakin could focus. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Only one thing on that boy's mind.....[face_whistling]

"Padme is HOT!" :rolleyes:

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update! =D=

15. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Obi-Wan in tight leather pants? It looks like the Chancellor is trying to foist his fashion sense onto the Jedi Master![face_laugh]

And things are looking good for the brat, I mean boy, I can't wait to see what happens at dinner!:p

16. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] i love the "hot" thing goin on with Anakin there!

And how the Council should wake up and smell the midi-chlorians and realize that I'm like the most powerful Jedi they've ever had in the order

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

hilarious!

this was wonderful! Obi in tight leather pants? oh MY gosh

17. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

It's too bad Anakin was too busy laughing at Obi-Wan to notice Padme much :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

18. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Little Ani and the one track mind. Yes Anakin...Padme is HOT LOL:D

I like his view of Obi in the leather pants:D

19. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    I love the "hot" ramblings and also think Obi wouldnt look so bad in leather pants...:confused: ...good post!!~thanks for the PM!

20. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Oh dear, I just love that brat...I mean the boy! He is hilarious!

Padmé is hot. Okay, we got it. :rolleyes: I think Obi would be hot in those leather pants. :p Sith Obi with leather pants would be even better.

Great update! And keep the PM's coming!

21. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    :oops:Teenagers....

22. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Silly vacation made me miss two chapters. And they were both excellent.

It was a nightmare...There was my Master...sprawled out...Count Dooku had to carry him back to our rooms and he was mumbling something about red drinks or something like that...But, it was also FUNNY!!

I would pay money to see Dooku carrying Obi-Wan. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

But, his hair...it was pink. I totally messed up. I started laughing, I laughed so hard that I fell down. It was not very Jedi like. Obi-Wan had just turned and looked me in the eyes with one of those..."mind-your-place-my-very-young-Padawan" looks...

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Poor Anakin...he must get a million of those looks.

Hot...Hot...Hot...Hot...Hot...Padme is HOT!!! And today, I got to go and pick her up. So I showed her some of my flying skills. (And boy oh boy, have I got skills)

Oh brother...kid's still infatuated.

*sigh* he won't ever learn

I nearly bit my tongue off trying not to laugh at Obi-Wan and his tight leather pants...

Did I hear Obi in leather pants? [face_hypnotized]=P~ [face_love]

Great update!! =D= =D=

23. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it could you please add me to your pm list.

24. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Due to the tragic loss of my twins, I have been awol from writing.

I am recovering and will return soon.

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me.

hyper

25. LuminaraFan4Evr

LuminaraFan4Evr Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 14, 2006
    Awesome! I just read Obi-Wans, and I m going to go read Palpatine's diary RIGHT NOW!! This is way awesome, keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.