main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Anakin's diary AU/HUMOR: Anakin/Obi/Palpatine/Dooku/OC's: It's Back!! Updated 6-24-2009

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hyperspace_police, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    After a long wait... Anakin's diary finally returns. Thanks for being patient. Hope you enjoy..

Anakin spits blue milk out of his nose

Dinner last night was great. Padme looked HOT! Of course, she always looks hot...but, she was particularly Hot last night...

Dinner was great. I don't even know what I ate... I couldn't take my eyes off of Padme... She's so HOT!!!

Anyway, apparently Master Obi-Wan had quite the evening...

See, I got back from taking Padme to dinner... She looked HOT! Oh, I already said that... Well, you can't say it too much...

Anyway, I was hungry (I didn't eat much of my dinner...too busy staring at Padme's HOTTNESS!!!)

So, I go down to the kitchen to get myself a cup of blue milk and a cookie... The Count's cook makes these great little chocolate numbers...

Anyway, I decided to see whats on the 'net. So, there I am, minding my own business, flipping through all the boring stuff... Thinking about how HOT Padme is...

Thats when I saw it.... There was "Captain Code" on a table dancing...then the Chancellor fell... I panicked at this point but, he got up and seemed ok.

Whew... If anything had happened to Palpatine... Who would I talk to??? You know, about the stuff I can't talk to Obi-Wan about...like how hot Padme is...

Anyway, then Obi-Wan said something about the Chancellor's powers of seduction... I wonder what that means?

Oh well... All I know is that he made a total boob out of himself (again)... I've got to make sure he doesn't go out by himself anymore...

What would happen if the Council decided he was unfit to train me... I might wind up with Master Windu? Or even the little green troll, Yoda himself... I like my
    shins... I can't let that happen...

Like I was saying... I heard that Yoda and Mace are coming today to see if they can clean up yet another one of Master's messes...

I wonder what Master Qui-Gon would say if he knew what was becoming of Obi-Wan...

Oh well... Enough about Obi-Wan... I need to add just on more thing about Padme... Man, is she HOT......

Did I mention that Padme is hot???

Oh well, Gotta go now... Master Obi-Wan is hung over and I think that he has passed out in the 'fresher...

Yuck...

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] Lord, those hormones....

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    "Captain Code" [face_laugh] Yep that's what he'd call him for sure! :D

Great entertainment can sometimes be found in your own area! ;) Guess it's Anakin off to rescue Obi again (even if from the refresher, eh? [face_laugh])

Great update! Glad to see it going again :D

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    After a long hiatus, as with the other diaries... Here's Anakin's take on things.

Again, with this one... I'm not reviving the old pm list as of right now... It's been so long that I don't know who might still be interested in this silliness... But, if you'd like to be notified of updates, just let me know...

Anakin thinks being a "poster-boy" has its advantages

I'm so excited. This news is the next best thing to discovering that I get to spend time surrounded by the hottness that is Padme... Obi-Wan's punishment isn't punishment at all... He and I are to be the "poster-boy's" of the Jedi Order. We're going to do interviews and everything... I'm going to be on the holonews!!!

This is so great! Now Padme will be able to see me all over the news. And maybe, just maybe she'll decide I'm hot... You know, like she is. Padme is so HOT!!!

And I hope that next time she'll go shopping with those other two girls and get a new swimsuit. Something HOT! Heck, Padme could wear a sack and it would be HOT!!

Master Windu warned me today that Obi-Wan doesn't like the whole idea of being on the news... and he told me that Obi-Wan gets really nervous in interviews. And that I should make sure to step into the spotlight when I feel my Master about to embarrass himself... That should be interesting.

We have our first interview in the morning... and I'm off to tell Padme all about it. I have to act cool about it and not all like an over-excited little boy. I'm a man now and I just have to remember that I have to make sure not to get distracted by Padme's hottness...

Did I mention that Padme is HOT???

Cause she is SOOOOO HOT!!!

Oh well. Gotta GO!!!

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    :) Very good!!! As always, I enjoyed your sense of humor in this.

You know, I was thinking this about your other diaries.....it is a lot like The Notes (in that your diary entries correspond with the diary entries of the other characters. Very awesome. I'm so glad that you are taking part in my story! )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.