main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's Episode III Glove

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by GreekGodChaos2, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreekGodChaos2

GreekGodChaos2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Does anone konw where i can got that glove? or something similar to that? or if someone has made one, please post the instructions here, cause im tryin to make an Anakin Episode III Costume, i have the outfit, the saber, all i need is the glove, it is about the size of a regular glove, but it keeps going till half way on the arm, man this is hard to discribe, uh...ok, it goes fingers, wrist, then 1st arm joint, on the arm joint, it goes like halfway, hope that helps the discription, but if anyone has any ideas on where i can get that or something like it, or instructions, please post them here, IM me at GreekGodChaos, or e-mail me at greekgodchaos@netscape.net, thanks!

2. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    The glove is being worked on. Currently there is no accurate replica out there.

3. GreekGodChaos2

GreekGodChaos2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    ok, whos working on it, you? and do u have a pic of it so far? or like instructions?

4. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    I am not but a talented prop maker is over at the RPF. I'm sure he'd be glad to know that someone else is interested in it.

Edit: I have a thread here dedicated to the costume, please feel free to stop by and share your progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.