main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's fabric tabbards....

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Sarlacc_Pit, Sep 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarlacc_Pit

Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    I can't for the life of me figure out exactly what the fabric tabbards look like. Do they go past the beltline like the leather ones? Are they wider than the leather ones which gives the tripple "V" appearance? Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

2. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    I made an Anakin costume and am very pleased. I have two sets of tabbards. One is the black vinyl (or more accurately, dark-dark-brown) and the inner is the same material as my outer tunic. The inner tabbards are .5inch less wide and about 6inches short than my outer tabbard. Does this help any? Just for clarification, Anakin's tabbards are two (or four) completely different pieces.

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    My guess it, Anakin's Cloth tabbard is approximately the same width +/- as the Vinyl one but short in length (I don't remember seeing it peeping from behind the vinyl one other than near the collar).

Anyhow, here's a thread on the vinyl tabbard itself. ;)
    Anakin's Tabbards

4. Sarlacc_Pit

Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    I actually found a good picture of the length last night at Wal-Mart on a product package. As said before, they are a few inches shorter. The width I couldn't tell, but I'll probably do what was suggested. Thanks for the info guys!

5. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Anakins Leather tabbards aren't black, very deep brown :)

HAyden even said this :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.