main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakins father. The Final Word!!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DARTH_IRELAND, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_IRELAND

DARTH_IRELAND Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2005
    Ok so im sure this has been discussed before cos i havtn been on here for a few weeks but please dont flame me, just post a link to the appropriate thread. However, if i am right then worship me as your god (and post your thoughts)....

First of all, do we actually know when Darth Plagueis is actually killed by Sidious? I always presumed it was hundreds of yrs before the events of star wars. But is this actually ever confirmed?

Basically i say this because we are told in ROTS that the only force user who had the power to manipulate midi's to create life was Palgueis. Thus, we must assume that him and only him could have created Anakin!
    Darth Plaguesis' plan might have been to create the most powerful force user ever and make him his apprentice. However Darth plaguesis' current apprentice Sidious found out about this and knew it would mean he would be replaced by a more powerful Sith(Anakin). So he took matters into his own hand. Killed Plagueis. Became the leader of the Sith. Took Darth Maul as his apprentice and spent the 10 yrs training him to lead up to the point where we join Episode 1.

Sidious refers to Anakin as his 'son' in Episode 3, this could eaily mean he is a 'son of the sith'. the son of Sidious' master. I think this is all plausible. Plaguesis manipulated the midichlorians to create Anakin and it was Sidious who hijacked the plan!

Thoughts?

ROTS topics belong in the ROTS forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.