main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Anakin's Frustrating Fitting: A/T challenge #1 response (The Solo/Veila Resuscitation Association)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by brodiew, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Title: Anakin's Frustrating Fitting
    Author: brodiew
    Characters: Anakin, Tahiri
    Timeframe: Post LOTF
    Summary: Anakin is fitted for a tuxedo.
    A/N: This is for the The Solo/Veila Resuscitation Association challenge #1. I know it?s past the deadline but I wanted to do it anyway.

Challenge:

The RULE...

There is just one fundamental rule here:

The story should be focused on A/T, and on the strength of their bond and relationship. It should be, in broad terms, positive about them, both as individuals and as a pairing.

There will be a new challenge every month. This month... we're simply giving you a set of five keywords to include in the 'fic. If that format proves good, we may continue with it in the future.

You must use the following words: pants, thong, bikini, barefoot, Ewok

?The pants are too long,? said Anakin Solo, standing before a full length mirror, in obvious distress. ?Every step I take will mash the hem line. They?ll be thread bear before the ceremony is over.?

Tahiri Veila sat patiently on a hover couch, watching as her husband as he was being fitted for a tuxedo. The garment was to be worn for the wedding of his sister to Grand Moff Jagged Fel. Tahiri was just glad that Jaina finally made a decision between Jag and Zekk. The choice would not have been hers, but she was happy the Jaina had found some peace. The real irony was not in the marriage of two people, but in the marriage of Jedi to the Imperial Remnant. She rubbed an eyebrow that suddenly itched.

?My little Drama King,? she replied with a wink, making sure that he understood that she was a long suffering bride.

?Ewoks wear much less on formal occasions and get along just fine,? Anakin said anxiously. ?I just don?t want to tumble down the isle when my shoe gets caught in the cuff.?

?That?s unlikely, Anakin,? she said, shaking her head at his hysterics. ?Would you prefer to wear nothing but an undersized tunic??

?HA!? he replied with a sidelong glance, still shifting uncomfortably in the tuxedo.

?Come down here and let me have a closer look,? Tahiri commanded.

Anakin descended the five steps from the fitting dais and approached Tahiri. She had previously been fitted for her bridesmaid dress and looked stunning in the peach colored dress. She rose from the couch, took his face in her hands, and kissed him lightly on the lips. ?Relax,? she whispered, dropping to her knees. She immediately began fingering the cuff of pant leg. Satisfied that the fitting was appropriate, she rose to her feet.

?What that?? he asked mischievously his eyes firmly fixed on the valley between her breasts.

?What?? she asked innocently, following his eyes line.

?That!? he persisted, pointing at a small line of yellow fabric the protruded from the breast line of her dress.

Finally seeing what she saw, Tahiri sighed, meeting Anakin?s longing eyes.

?That was supposed to be a surprise,? she declared, tucking the revealing piece of fabric back inside her dress.

?So, surprise me,? Anakin prodded.

?No,? Tahiri replied, simply. ?You don?t deserve it. The pants are fine and you are a baby. Who would have thought that a grown man could make such a fuss over a suit of clothes? Anakin Solo, no less.?

?Don?t tease me, Tahiri,? he replied, unphased by her denia. ?I bought that for you for your birthday. I?ve seen you in it many times.?

?You many have seen me in it plenty of times, but greater Bastion has not,? she retorted. ?I?d like to keep it that way.?

With a lustful twinkle in his eyes, Anakin replied: ?That?s what dressing rooms are for.?

?In your dreams, Dummy,? she said, incredulously. ?I?d just as soon see you streak through this mall in a thong.?

?I can arrange that?? he replied, eagerly. ?With the right encouragement.?

?Haven?t your keen Jedi senses linked up to our bond yet? Its not gonna happen.?

Anakin frowned. He turned and entered the dressing room a few feet away. When he came out, he was back in the civilian clothes in which he had arrived.

Arms folded ti

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    A great post brodiew and a fitting response to the challenge. I enjoyed it a lot.

3. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Kidan: thanks so much. I appreciate you reading. This was a late night concoction that I wasn't sure worked at all when I posted it. Thanks again.

4. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Anakin is being a little... precious. But it's very Han. :D

I'm sure he looks great in it. :D

At him, or the clothes? [face_mischief]

She has him on a little display stand?! [face_laugh]

I'm amused by how many of these 'fics have Tahiri very definitely in charge. :D

She's the one who gets to decide what his cut of clothes is? [face_thinking] :D

:eek: But there are some rewards. [face_mischief]

o_O So, he has a reason? :p

The correct word is décolletage, btw.

Well, the correct word is décolleté, but then again, a brassière, more correctly spelled bracière, is a piece of armour for the forearm. :p

8-}

:p He's trying. Very Han. But also very - cutely - married. :cool: [face_love]

</Han>"Hey. It's my son." :p

:eek: [face_thinking]

[face_laugh] He'd do anything for her...?

... and has, in the past? [face_thinking] :eek:

5. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    This was great!! :D =D= Very enjoyable little vig, brodiew! :D

?Daring, adventurous, and brave have been words used to describe you. Is this true only on the battlefield??

Tahiri?s blood suddenly spiked. Catching him off guard, she gave him a Force enhanced shove with both arms. ?You know that?s not true, Anakin,? she said in a low growl.

Anakin landed in the corner of the still open dressing room. He saw Tahiri approaching, stripping the bridesmaid dress from her slender frame. From the ground, he looked up are her magnificent body and beautiful face. He eyes were on fire. She pulled the door closed with the Force and squatted before him.

?Ready to rumble, Little Boy??

LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What a great ending!! I loved Tahiri in this, it's always great when she's in control of Anakin. [face_love] ;)

Nice job with this! I'm glad you posted it. :)

Ant.

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Cool bananas, Brodiew - I'm marking this to read later at home. :)

7. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I loved this - it brought a big smile to my face that I needed. (Had a rotten day!!) I love your Tahiri as she's so Tusken. Yummy.

?In your dreams, Dummy,? she said, incredulously. ?I?d just as soon see you streak through this mall in a thong.?
    Actually I wouldn't mind seeing that either. ;)

A nice, sexy little viggie, brodiew - great job. :)

8. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    hehehe funny, sexy and neatly done. Great work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.