main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by merlin, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I'm hoping somebody can clear something up for me without giving me a spoiler. I bought the Anakin's Yellow Jedi Starfighter (the preview one) and now I see Toys R Us is going to have a green one.

If I should have one, the Yellow or the Green one, which should I have? Is the green one actually Anakin's Jedi Starfighter? Is it just a mistake? Should I bother buying the green one?

Please help me if you don't have to spoil me. :)

[/color]

2. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    The yellow one is the one you should have. :)

3. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    which one do you like better? have that one, you should.

4. _General_Grievous_

_General_Grievous_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    Preferrably I like the green one, one because it comes with a pilot Anakin with the whole headset thing, which will now be interchangable with all other Anakin vehicles. And basically it just looks a lot cooler. Good question though. He starts ROTS with the yellow one, and then all of a sudden Toys 'R Us comes out with this exclusive green Jedi Starfighter, and it's in different packaging. So I thinking at some poitn possibly the old Jedi Starfighter must go through some type of issues, or technical problems.(????)

Lastly, now this exclusive isn't "exclusive" like there will only be a certain number of them made? It just means that TRU will be the only store to offer it, right? With continuous stock? You just won't be able to get it anywhere else? It's what I'm thinking. Thanks much. Later

5. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Lastly, now this exclusive isn't "exclusive" like there will only be a certain number of them made? It just means that TRU will be the only store to offer it, right? With continuous stock? You just won't be able to get it anywhere else? It's what I'm thinking. Thanks much. Later

Yes and no...it isn't really a limited edition but sometimes exclusives have a hard time making it to the shelves. A good example is the Anakin & Dooku Speederbikes that were a TRU exclusive toward the end of the major AOTC releases. They were near impossible to find at any TRU due to low stock or shelf space.

As for the two Anakin Starfighters...without getting too spoilery I believe both Anakin and Obi-Wan will fly two different Starfighters each in ROTS. The basic yellow & red ones that will be everywhere are the ones they begin the movie with, and have been seen in all of the trailers & previews.

I would possibly keep my eye out for a later Obi-Wan exclusive in his second paint job as well...just a hunch there.

6. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Hmm,good though there guys about Anakin having 2 fighters. I've only seen/heard of the yellow one,and that's why I said that was the right one in my first post. It didn't hit me that he probably has another one in the movie. :)

7. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Does this green Anakin's Starfighter actually even exist? I thought the Hasbro site said that it would be a TRU exclusive, but my TRU hadn't even heard about it. I can't find any info on it.

8. AcklayComeHome

AcklayComeHome Jedi Master star 7

Apr 27, 2002
    I've seen pictures. Pictures, I tell you!

9. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
  10. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
  11. AcklayComeHome

Apr 27, 2002
    I don't remember where! :_|

But I do remember seeing it, it was in a different packaging.

*hunts*

Edit: THERE!!! :p

12. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
  13. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I'm still debating on whether or not to even get it. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out around here to answer that question. [/color]

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    No you won't. I'll go ahead and tell you that you don't need it.

[Qui-Gon] The Yellow Starfighter will do fine. [/Qui-Gon]

15. AcklayComeHome

Apr 27, 2002
    Obi's starfighters have better colors anyway. :p

Edit: But even though green is my favorite color, between the two, I would suggest the yellow.

16. merlin

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Yeh, I figure there will be a Pilot Anakin figure soon enough, I might as well just skip the green one. [/color]

17. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    I was wondering why there was a page for a "anakin jedi starfighter" that was 29.99 (no picture), instead of the 19.99 Jedi starfighters (anakin and obiwan)that actually have pictures on most sites..

So, I guess we have to pay an extra $10 just for an Anakin figure? No thanks, the yellow one looks better anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.