main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakins kids

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by ssjd, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssjd

ssjd Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    The council would have found about the kids,and if padme lived and anakin didnt do the whole darkside thing, would they have let anakin and padme still be married or just expel anakin?

2. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    Anakin had decided to quit, so it wouldn't matter what the council thought.

Would they have been able to keep the kids though? I don't know. Do the parents have a choice, or do the Jedi just snatch them because they think they have the right to?

3. ssjd

May 27, 2005
    wouldnt that make the jedi evilish...hmmm,interseting.

4. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    From a certian point of view, yes. Not from their viewpoint I guess.

Qui-Gon asked Anakins mom if it was okay, but it's clear that Tatooine isn't a Republic world, so the Jedi have no authority there.

The line "if he was born in the Republic, he would have been identified early and taken to the Jedi" is ambiguious, but somewhat menacing. It doesn't imply a choice on the parents part, but then again it doesn't rule it out either.

5. ssjd

May 27, 2005
    some kids were left on the steps of the jedi temple,what happened if their mandi count wasnt high enough.

6. Jedi_Sith_Balance

Jedi_Sith_Balance Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    You know what? I always felt a little "Hitler Youth" vibe with the Younglings. Separating them from their families and brainwashing them like that.

7. angel_of_the_force

angel_of_the_force Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    if the jedi council thought they had the right to take the children away, and anakin stayed on the good side(or at least didn't become a sith)than no one would kill the jedi; the jedi would kill palps, and then we have no trilogy and the rest of the saga sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.