main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's Prophecy

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Lord_Rioril, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Rioril

Lord_Rioril Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    Why is it that Anakin doesn't tell Obi Wan directly about his visions in Chapter 25, is it merely due to pride or is he truly afraid of his future? In my opinion it seems more to be the latter, which is quite interesting since it gives the future omnipotent Vader a more human side.

2. Ord_Hulska

Ord_Hulska Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Yeah, he didn't like what he saw. I think he couldn't really admit it to himself either, not just Obi-wan.

3. SithOfFleshAndMetal

SithOfFleshAndMetal Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    I agree with ord. He disliked what he saw and he probably sensed himself slippping to the dark side.

4. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    Yeah that and also for the fact that he just unmercilessly killed that techno union guy.

5. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    He was afraid. Anakin's biggest problem is that he refuses to look inside himself and recognize the flaws he knows are there. Even though he must realize it's only Obi Wan's concern, he knows that by intimately confiding in his friend, Obi Wan will force him to deal with it - if not right out speak with the Council about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.