main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin's Yellow Starfighter

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Commander_Cool, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Cool

Commander_Cool Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    I am new to collecting and I am lost about Anakin's yellow starfighter. Was it only available as a sneak preview? Is Anakin's green starfighter the only starfighter of his available?

Thanks in advance

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    The yellow version of the Yellow Starfighter is the normal version. It was released as a Sneak Preview but it was also released again as part of the full line in April. The only difference between the Sneak Preview and the normal version is a sticker on the outside of the box.

It should be available at most stores rather easily right now. Not only were plenty of them shipped, most collectors grabbed one during the Sneak Preview so it didn't sell as quickly as Obi-Wan's fighter (which is also still easy to find).

---

The green version of Anakin's Starfighter is a Toys R Us exclusive. It includes an Anakin figure (the same as the basic figure #2 with an added communications headset accessory).

Some TRU stores seem to have quite a few of this exclusive, but some others don't seem to have put out any at all yet...so the availablity varies. It can also be found online at amazon.com for those who can't seem to find at at their local TRU.

3. Darth-Blix

Darth-Blix Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I have not been able to see any starwars vehicles in any of the stores i've been to.
    It's starting to become kinda annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.