main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Analyzation of SW

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, I've been creeping around the Movies forum (AOTC Spoiler Area), and I've made a few posts of my opinions, but oh man, can these guys over-analyze every minute detail. I had to give up, it's like arguing w/ a wall, it's just gonna stand there and not change a thing, no matter how logical you are.

Of course I was not the only one over there, I found SB posting a little too. I thought we could take things to strange areas, but these guys have us beat by a long shot. A discussion about the possbility of Uncle Palpy's involvment in the Tusken situation degraded into a discussion on rape & torture. And, one about Padme's upcoming "condition" was reduced to a dicussion on the reality of bastard children, sin and sex outside of marriage.

Also, some people will debate anything for hours and never make a lick of sense. I will have to fight my curiosity and stay away from those boards, but the desire to see where they take it is killing me. It's like needing to see the carnage when there's an accident on the highway.

Okay, I'm done.

2. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Quitcher rubber neckin' Jenn, Yer holdin' up traffic!

3. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    That's what ya get fer strayin' from the RMFF porch too far, Historian! LOLOLOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.