main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Ancient Sith Empire - All your SWC are belong to us!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Dreadwar, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    The Ancient Sith Empire

[image=http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8458/180pxexarkun.jpg] [image=http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6127/150pxulicqeldroma.jpg] [image=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1927/170pxfreedonnaddheadsho.jpg] [image=http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5740/340pxragnossettingsup.jpg] [image=http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8407/300pxrevan2.jpg]

I bid you all dark greetings.

Welcome, those who have already joined in the Cloud City Cantina, those who have not, and those who have no knowledge of the True Sith hiding in the darkness of the Unknown Regions, to the Ancient Sith Empire. [face_skull]

The Ancient Sith Empire's beginnings were humble, starting off as an attempt to introduce an Ancient Sith fandom to the Cloud City Cantina and replace the newly disbanded NGE, more commonly known as Charn's Empire. Since then, it has grown into a vast and dangerous threat to the boards, something even the mods fear... except for Qui-Gon Reborn, of course, who, for those among you who do not know, is one of us - the Sith Moddess - and thus one of those causing and spreading aforementioned fear.

But I digress. This is for all of you dark souls who believe the Egyptian robe-wearing, talisman-wielding, red-skinned, tentacle-bearded ancient Sith Lords, with their vast tombs and treasures and powers and sorcery far greater than any who came after, are awesome, and more awesome than the black armored, red lightsaber-wielding, Darth title-abusing pretenders who think imitating Vader's gruff attitude means they hold the right to be Lords of the Sith.

We are the true Lords of the Sith. We are the Empire that does not care for petty revenge for perceived injustices in the past, or gaining fancy titles like Emperor of the Galaxy. We are the Sith that feed our hunger by destroying entire worlds and blowing up stars with a wave of our hand. We are the Sith who become immortal and abandon our mortal wrinkled yellow-eyed bodies, however cool and scary they are, and laugh as Jedi pitifully swing their lightsabers right through us, and we proceed to create a vast Force storm that destroys them, and the planet they're standing on, and the planet we're standing on, but because we are so awesome, we survive the vacuum of space through our might in the dark side of the Force.

The Ancient Sith Empire has hidden in the shadows of the Unknown Regions for thousands of years. Now we have returned to bring the galaxy under the supreme reign of the dark side and the eternal dominion of the Sith, and destroy the Jedi Alliance, the Sith Imperial pretenders, and all free life.

Here, in this thread, you may start on the path to glory and power. Here, you will learn the ways of the True Sith. You will walk the sands of the Valley of the Dark Lords, venture into the tombs of long dead Sith wizards, and be tried and tested until you hold the right to wield the sorcery of the dark side in your grasp, and ultimately, become a lord, not just a powerful warrior who can kill Jedi, but a god, with absolute and utter knowledge of the Force, power over the universe itself, with the ability to turn any who fights you into ash with your burning gaze.

First, you must toil under the whip of mighty Sith Lords, who each rules a dozen worlds. You must obey them in all things, slave under them, bow to their every whim, raise statues a thousand feet tall in their glory, and then you must fight for them, wield the sword and the spear and the blaster and the lightsaber against the enemies of the True Sith, and then you must learn the ways of Sith magic, and become a vessel of the dark side, and finally, you may gain the power enough to become a Lord yourself. Until that time my will, the will of the Jen'ari, the Dark Lord, the Emperor, rules all, and you must obey without hesitation or reservation.

Rules of the Ancient Sith Empire

1. Role playing of any sort will not be tolerated by the Lords of the Sith or the moderators of the forums.

2. No Flaming, spamming, or trolling in this or

2. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    I, cdgodin, pledge myself to the Ancient Sith Empire and wish to be a Kissai.

cdgodin out.

3. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Accepted, and congratulations! You are henceforth of the Ancient Sith Empire, and the Kissai Sorcerer, the head of the Kissai, cdgodin. Stay strong in the trials that the Great Sith Civil War will force upon us to come.

The Ancient Sith Empire brings many rewards, and you will reap the benefits.

Now, you can put "Kissai Sorcerer in the Ancient Sith Empire" into your sig.

Feel free to PM me over any details, including role, the Great Sith Civil War, and the CCCNN.

The Roster

Jen'ari - Dark Lord of the Sith
    Darth_Dreadwar

Sith'ari - Sith Lords
    onlyonekenobi3 - Shadow Hand of Darth_Dreadwar
    Qui-Gon Reborn
    Slowburn
    DarthCalo
    ILuvJarJar
    Darth_Gamek

Kissai
    cdgodin - Kissai Sorcerer

Massassi
    n/a

Sorcerers of Tund
    Todca_Muoak - Tund Chieftain
    chunkeymodest

4. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    So this is where I join? [face_skull] Master Darth_Dreadwar.

5. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Ah! My apprentice. :D

Yes, this is where you join the Ancient Sith Empire. This Summer the Ancient Sith Empire is a faction in a competition, a Great Sith Civil War, against the other groups of the SWC: the New Jedi Trials, the SWC Rebels, the Acolytes of Darkness and the SWC Empire.

There are still three seats available on the Ruling Council, so if you wish to be, you can be a Sith Lord, a leader of this group. Note that being a Sith Lord = a lot of active participation. ;)

6. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    Master, :D

This is part of my life, especially during Summer... so I'll Take the job! and even if I cant handle it you can always demote me.

:D

7. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Excellent! :D

From henceforth, you are Lord Draco_Drake, a Sith Lord on the Ruling Council of the Ancient Sith Empire. You may want to read the rules and guidelines of the Empire if you haven't already, as you are, afterall, an enforcer and upholder of said rules. You lord over all the Empire, bar your fellow Sith Lords, and of course, the Dark Lord.

I can do my typical Sith avatar (a picture of you with red skin, tentacle beards, ancient Sith robes and a Korriban backdrop) if you wish.

Now, put "Sith'ari (Sith Lord) in the Ancient Sith Empire" into your signature. ;)

[:D]

8. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Our own thread? Excellent![face_devil]

[image=http://www.bigfatmoneybags.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Mr.Burns-of-Japan.gif]

9. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    I bid you dark greetings, Lord Mikael. [face_skull]

And it is indeed excellent. :p

So, *gestures around him* whatdya think?

10. Chance the Jedi

Jul 25, 2005
    This is most awesome, my lord.

Why isn't there a picture of Naga Sadow on the first post though?:p

11. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Indeed.

As for Naga Sadow... well, Sadow is awesome and all, but unfortunately the pictures of him aren't so awesome IMO. If there was a really powerful, cool looking picture, not from a comic book, of him I would have added it instead of Revan.

12. Chance the Jedi

Jul 25, 2005
    This picture isn't from a comic book.

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071229171550/starwars/images/thumb/a/a3/NagaSadow2.jpg/293px-NagaSadow2.jpg]

13. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Yeah, but compare it to the other pictures. I just don't think it is quite as powerful, or convincing.

14. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/1/17/Naga_Sadow_WotC.jpg/379px-Naga_Sadow_WotC.jpg]

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071102214211/swfanon/images/thumb/d/d4/MarkaRagnos.JPG/180px-MarkaRagnos.JPG]

A couple of images just for you Calo. ;) One is Ragnos though.

15. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Ooh. So, like Charn's empire only... Sithier?

I was Frosty's bodyguard in Charn's empire... This sounds fun.

I wanna be a massai! They sound fun! In an evil, killer-for-hire kind of way. [face_devil]:p

Pretty please, Master Edward? [face_batting]

16. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Ardy! [:D]

Exactly that. ;)

Of course!

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c8/Massassi_warrior.jpg]

You are the first to join the evil Massassi caste, and thus, from henceforth, you are Massassi Warlord, the leader of the Massassi, the greatest of all Sith assassins and warriors. [face_devil]

Of course I can do my typical ancient Sith avatar for you if you want (a picture of you with red skin, eye fins, tentacle beard, ancient Sith style robes and a backdrop of Korriban). You can also choose any position you want in the Cloud City Cantina News Network.

As the supreme commander of the Massassi armies, you will have a great role in the Great Sith Civil War to come. You will organize the Massassi armies, forge warriors from lowly slaves, and empower all your soldiers with the dark side, fueling their hatred and preparing them for WAR!

Rise, Ardnassak!

If you can put "Massassi Warlord in the Ancient Sith Empire" in your signature...

PM me about anything... details, role, the Great Sith Civil War, activities the Ancient Sith Empire will be participating in etc. :D

17. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    The Roster

Jen'ari - Dark Lord of the Sith
    Darth_Dreadwar

Sith'ari - Sith Lords
    onlyonekenobi3 - Shadow Hand of Darth_Dreadwar
    Qui-Gon Reborn
    Slowburn
    DarthCalo
    ILuvJarJar
    Darth_Gamek
    Draco_Drake

Kissai
    cdgodin - Kissai Sorcerer

Massassi
    QueenArdnassak - Massassi Warlord

Sorcerers of Tund
    Todca_Muoak - Tund Chieftain
    chunkeymodest

18. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Edward! [:D]

No beard, pretty please. I R a girl. :p You want a picture of me to work with?

19. Chance the Jedi

Jul 25, 2005
    Do we get assigned apprentices, when there are any?

20. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Beard as in chin tentacles. And I do know you are a girl, you know. :p [face_laugh]

Yes please. :D

21. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    *smiles*

Hungry for an apprentice to mold into your servant?

And yes, you do get assigned apprentices. You are a Sith Lord, after all, and you do what you wish, and there's nothing underlings can do about it. :p

If you want to pick an apprentice, pick one. Almost always this would be of the Kissai caste, although there's no particular rule against Massassi and Sorcerers of Tund being chosen as apprentices of Lords.

There is no official training program, but you can teach an apprentice what you wish, and an apprentice must obey their master above all others bar the Dark Lord. And of course there's more flashy titles and fun role play being thrown around. :p

Needless to say, this is all with the permission of the Dark Lord.

22. Chance the Jedi

Jul 25, 2005
    Hmm... sounds good.[face_mischief]

23. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    I love the signature Ardy. :D The message is going out to the world... [face_devil]

Calo: It is good. :p

24. Chance the Jedi

Jul 25, 2005
    Darth Talon icon? =P~

:p

25. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    *turns sharply*

Did you just drool at the image of a false pretender who dared to steal the sacred title of Darth, Lord Calo?

*turns to look at image*

=P~

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.