main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Ancient Sith Empire - All your SWC are belong to us!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Dreadwar, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Dreadwar, my old foe! It has been time!

I assume you've been enjoying the Ancient Sith Empire remnant, the Lost Tribe, also?

2. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Sinrebirth, my worthy adversary! Indeed it has. In a way I wish I had missed much, but sadly I see Tales of the ABYVerse is... extinct? Indeed both the AoD and the DoD seem fairly dead. Hopefully we can rally our Sith legions and make that war happen. :D

As for the Lost Tribe... I personally find them watered down Sith - not just their blood, but also their total lack of Red Sithness... Somehow, the Red Sith of TOTJ, and from what we can see of them or their legacy in KOTOR and TOR, seemed to possess a monstrously awesome grandeur that the Lost Tribe has none of. I'd rather altogether that the Lost Tribe never existed... unless as perhaps a pawn of the Sith Empire. Now I just treat them as irrelevant as the Sorcerers of Tund.

Anyway, any developments on the Sith front, on the boards and otherwise?

3. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    I urge you all to check out Sinrebirth's new RPG Knights of the Last Republic in the RPF.

Only 8 characters for now, but more may be introduced later.

Based on an abandoned concept for The Force Unleashed, I understand this RPG loosely follows the continuity of the ABYVerse, but no knowledge of such is required to enjoy this game.

If you're interested, PM Sinrebirth!

4. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Announcement

Lord Calo is, from henceforth, the Shadow Hand of the True Sith. Glory be upon him!

In the absence of Lord Zephyrus, Calo will also be temporarily assuming the responsibilities of Night Herald, which primarily entails luring hapless souls to the dark side, or forging alliances with other Sith orders.

ROSTER

Jen'ari - Dark Lord of the Sith
    Darth_Dreadwar

Sith'ari - Sith Lords
    DarthCalo - Shadow Hand
    Draco_Drake - Night Herald
    onlyonekenobi3
    Qui-Gon Reborn
    DarthCalo
    ILuvJarJar
    Darth_Gamek
    Yodasbadgirl1
    Jaina_Trickster

Kissai
    RX_Sith - Kissai Dark Master

Massassi
    DarthRaine
    Darth-Vex
    LouQuinn

Sorcerers of Tund
    Todca_Muoak - Tund Chieftain

5. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Thank you, my Lord. This is most excellent.[face_devil]

6. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Indeed.

Love the icon, by the way; no symbol quite matches the one of the Old Sith Empire.

7. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    The fate of Revan will be revealed!

Rejoice, for finally we shall know what became of Revan, one of the greatest ancient Sith Lords of all time, and undoubtedly, the Exile and Revan's companions as well!

[face_dancing]

8. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    ~From the darkness an immense figure emerges, seemingly coalesced from the very shadows of this evil place. Darth Cruor, Gen'Dai Sith Lord and killer of all who oppose the Sith.

His robes, tattered and soiled with blood and dirt from ages past, float about him as if a breeze were present to stir them. His hood up, as always, nothing can be seen of the mask that for centuries had adorned his face.

Once the Dark Lord of the most expansive Sith Order seen in centuries and thought dead at the hands of Sith conspirators, he has returned from the grave. For what purpose only he knows.~

This place reminds me of a better time.

~The Gen'Dai looked around, the only indication of such was the slight movement of his hooded head.~

A time of legendary Sith, powerful sorcery and a galaxy who feared to even whisper of our existance.

~Pausing for a short moment, the Gen'Dai reflected on his role in the past. No longer did he wish to engage in the political strife of leadership, his only desire now is to expand his learning and once again become the most feared Sith to roam the galaxy.

Slowly his head looked to the ground before him, and soon after he bent down and placed one knee on the ground. His hands he balled into fists, and pressed them both to the cold stone of the temple floor. A sign of supplication to the next generation of mighty Sith Lords.~

I wish to join your Empire.

MTDSBWY
    ~[face_devil]

9. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    IC:

On a world locked in perpetual night, wreathed in dark storm clouds, there stands an obsidian spire, the top of which is adorned with a dark chamber, where the only illumination comes from the blood shine of red pyramidal holocrons. From the darkness beyond the dim light provided, baleful power ripples into a specter of pure shadow, formed from the darkness itself, a silhouette that glides towards the Gen'Dai kneeling on the cold stone floor of the temple chamber.

From the eyeless depths of the shadow's hood, a voice echoes as if from the depths of a tomb, speaking in the ancient tongue of the Sith. "Daaaarth Cruuoor," Lord Dreadwar whispers. "You are one with the dark side, and so one with the True Sith. In the dark temples of this unspeakable world, your power will increase tenfold, until you are an incarnation of the dark side itself. The immortality you already enjoy will become an eternity of godhood."

Two fingers of shadow rise until they blend with the darkness within Cruor's hood; there, a shining blood red symbol of the ancient Sith coalesces into being, infused with power.

"From this moment forth, you shall be known as Darth Cruor, Sith Lord no longer. Instead, you shall be Darth Cruor, Sith'ari, Lord of the Decemvirate, immortal god of the Sith. Rise, Lord Cruor."

From the depths of the Sith city, a piercing cry of Force power rises into the air, before falling to a terrible wail, and then into silence, as Dreadwar proclaims the 10th Sith'ari of the Sith Council.

Amassed Massassi warriors march before Darth Dreadwar and Darth Cruor in worship of their new god.

[image=http://www.edandmari.com/starwars/locations/Chhodos.jpg]

"I would very much like to know of your history, Lord Cruor," Dreadwar hisses. "And I would share ours, as well. Then, we may discuss our plans... and your power."

OOC:

Great to have you here, Despised1. :D As a Sith'ari, you are entitled to whichever dreadful title and position of power you choose (Sith Battlelord, Dark Prince, Grand Vizier, etc. etc.) [face_devil] Of course, we have much to discuss. ;)

ROSTER

Jen'ari - Dark Lord of the Sith
    Darth_Dreadwar

Sith'ari - Sith Lords
    DarthCalo - Shadow Hand
    Draco_Drake - Night Herald
    onlyonekenobi3
    Qui-Gon Reborn
    DarthCalo
    ILuvJarJar
    Darth_Gamek
    Yodasbadgirl1
    Jaina_Trickster
    Despised1

Kissai
    RX_Sith - Kissai Dark Master

Massassi
    LouQuinn - Massassi Warlord
    DarthRaine
    Darth-Vex

Sorcerers of Tund
    Todca_Muoak - Tund Chieftain

10. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Glad to be here as well, after a bit of reading I knew I would have to hang out here more. You got a good thing going with this thread.

For the title I would choose "Sith Battlelord", it fits the character I have developed. If anything, Darth Cruor....formerly Darth Despicable....is a killer. Violent yet loyal, in all things he seeks to improve the position and prestige of the Sith, and make examples of those who oppose us.

In the old days of the Jedi and Sith Trials there was much conflict, it was there that I earned my battle scars...and made my name feared by the Jedi.

In time you will come to know the full truth of my 8 years on this site.

~Bows with respect to the Jen'ari, Darth Dreadwar.~

11. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Thank you. It is indeed a good place to... hang out. [face_mischief]

Very well, then from henceforth you are Sith Battlelord of our Empire. As always for a new Lord of the Empire, I offer the creation of a banner for Darth Cruor...? It can incorporate a RL picture, if you wish. Love the name Cruor BTW... it is something I could imagine the Witch-King of Angmar whispering. It sounds exquisitely... Sithly.

The OOC history of the ASE is outlined in the first post. In universe, we formed in the primordial era of the galaxy, before the Republic, before the Jedi... when there were but True Sith who spread from Korriban, and forged our Empire - the Infinite Empire. In a great war with the Celestials, we were cast out of known space, driven into the Unknown Regions, around 30,000 BBY, and although our power remained in the form of ancient centers of learning, of knowledge, such as the Trayus Academy of Malachor, our presence was gone from the galaxy. And although we planned to return and reclaim our power, our schemes were ruined by Revan and the Exile... who imprisoned us in a stasis field of Force energy, frozen in time for 4,000 years, until the death of Emperor Palpatine, the shockwave of which freed us, and allowed to us to once again orchestrate events in the galaxy. We have reached out to the Acolytes of Darkness and the Dominion of Darkness; if they ally with us, we shall not crush them beneath the heel of our feet with the rest of the Jedi. Now we are joined by you, Darth Cruor, and our power is returning to known space, fast... The doom of the galaxy is at hand. [face_devil]

In the DoD, I understand you are joining Sinre's new RPG (145-46 ABY) as a separate character. What do you think of the idea of role-playing Darth Cruor, resurrected through his mask and, as you are now, a Lord of the ASE, in the game? Many of our Lords are not role-players, so it would be good to have more than just me or Draco_Drake representing the ASE.

12. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Well, I have some thoughts as to how to integrate this character into the ASE....I would appreciate your input as you are probably more familiar with the timelines.

I am planning on using this character in the ASE, and creating a new character for the DOD.

Here is what I was thinking. Xen Gaal, or Darth Cruor, is a Gen'Dai of at least 4,000 years of age. We know that these beings can live up to 7,000 for sure, so that puts him to be just over middle-aged, so not too old to be realistic for the SW universe.

My thinking is that he always was a member of the ASE, and that he was their link to the Galaxy prior to the ASE being put into stasis by Revan and the Exile. His purpose prior to that event was to be involved with the Sith of the known galaxy so that the ASE would not be uninformed about the goings on of the Jedi or Sith.

Darth Cruor's link to the ASE would be interrupted by Revan and the Exile (Darth Cruor not knowing the reason for the ASE's disappearance), but he would stay true to his mission for the next 4,000 years. Participating in various wars involving the Sith and Jedi, doing what he could to ensure that neither order (Sith or Jedi) became too powerful and eliminated the other. The thinking behind this is that 2 factions at war and in a constant state of being weakened would allow the ASE to retake the galaxy with less of a fight.

Darth Bane however caused major problems with this plot by bringing complete destruction to the Sith, and allowing the Jedi to solidify it's presence throughout the galaxy. It wasn't until almost a thousand years later that Darth Sidious would in turn destroy the Jedi, and in turn being killed by the last remaining Jedi...Luke Skywalker.

It would be at this time that Darth Cruor, who had remained in hiding for the better part of a thousand years, viewed the galaxy as weak and ready for domination. Taking on the title of Darth Despicable, he named himself Dark Lord and sought out potential recruits and trained them in the ways of the Sith. His order was strong, and was able to keep the Jedi at the time in a state of weakness, but it eventually splintered into a second faction (the AoD) before collapsing completely due to a power struggle.

He was seemingly killed in a power struggle, and would take close to 100 years to regenerate his body before being able to once again make contact with the lost ASE and rejoining them.

This history seems to tie the character and all the actions I ever took with him to the ASE, and makes him an agent of theirs the entire time.

The following is a very rough sketch of the bio...

Thoughts?

Character Sheets

Sith Name:

Darth Cruor
    1.blood, gore
    2.(figuratively) murder, bloodshed

Name: Xen Gaal
    Species: Gen'Dai
    Homeworld: ???
    Class: Warrior

Appearance:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/WigginsTheBurninator/respectableLightsaber.jpg]

Personality: Generally approaches problems through a pragmatic point of view, but if necessary will also act with brute force and apparent rage, especially when provoked. Darth Cruor has an open hatred of the weakness of those who are not able to touch the Force.

As far as Sith go, he is fairly loyal. He sees no benefit in betraying fellow Sith, unless doing so would be for the best of the entire order. He believes in personal honor, and if a promise is given he will do his best to ensure that it is not broken.

Personal effects:
    Weapons: 2 red bladed lightsabers, Sith lanvarok
    Vessel:

Biography: A Sith of ancient origins who has gone by many names, he was able to survive the rise and fall of numerous Empires.

Participated in the Great Sith Wars of 4000-3996 BBY.

Was not active in the Jedi Civil War of 3957.

Participated in Great Galactic War between 3,681 BBY and 3,653 BBY

Was unseen in the galaxy for almost 2 millennia (at w

13. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    =D= Very good history, Despised, and very fitting with the ASE timeline... In fact, it's so good that it will work a lot better, I think, if Cruor, not Dreadwar, is the Night Herald of the True Sith in the RPG - after all, Dreadwar is a relative newcomer to the scene (born 35 ABY) and a self-proclaimed Sith Lord, with only ties to the ASE.

Cruor seems to match the position of Night Herald - he is a herald of the darkness, of the True Sith, wherever he goes... like an evil angel, of a sort, keeping the galaxy locked in perpetual war. [face_devil]

Excellent.

Great; in fact, an age of 7,000 years would be appropriate, I think, as perhaps he came into contact with the ASE before the Second Great Schism, and had a hand in manipulating events of the Hundred Year Darkness. [face_mischief]

Yep. Night Herald stuff. ;) I like.

As I said before, brilliant. It makes him a truly dangerous individual, and that is a vast understatement; he's been participating in, and to a degree orchestrating, Jedi and Sith conflicts since the very beginning... as an agent - the Night Herald - of the True Sith.

Indeed, his immortality and power of the Force speaks very much True Sith to me... and I was thinking that, if Cruor is the Night Herald of the ASE, then Darth Nemesis (the Sith'ari, leader of the ASE) may have sent

14. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    :cool:

I just got a chance to peruse what you wrote, and though I want to read it again when I am not at work ([face_whistling]) I am liking what I am seeing.

Really wasn't expecting you to hand me the Night Herald role, though I will happily take it and do my best at it if you wish me to do it.

I have been doing more tweeking to the bio in order to get it more detailed, but really the basic outline of it should be the same.

15. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Well, in the RPG, it would only make sense for Cruor to be the Night Herald... If he wasn't, he'd have to be a non-ASE member who is nonetheless affiliated with them, by virtue of the fact he holds a Darth title.

I prefer a character as powerful, old and developed as Cruor to be the big bad Night Herald, personally, rather than a Sith Independent who is being toyed with by the True Sith for their own ends until they decide to toss him away. ;) Like the character of Dreadwar, ironically enough. :p

I was thinking of ways for Cruor to join the True Sith... After all, he is Gen'Dai, so how did he become Night Herald when the True Sith were off hiding in the UR? [face_thinking] Perhaps he was the catalyst for the Second Great Schism, and so joined the Sith that way... Venomis was the catalyst for the Force Wars of Tython, after all, but only because he was originally a True Sith (i.e., of the Sith species) who body hopped into a human mystic and corrupted "Ashla-ites" to the "Bogan" as part of the True Sith's plan. Maybe after work [face_whistling], you could share your thoughts on Cruor's origins, and how he became True Sith...

Anyway, glad you like the ASE's convoluted history. ;)

16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    It has been rather busy on my end, still working on the bio and starting to go through the old RPG's he has been in (which I think are about 5). Haven't come up with an origin story yet, but will come up with something good.

Gotta admit, even though this character is at least 6 years old and has played in various NSO and Sith Trials RPG's it is funny how well he seems to fit into the ASE. It is just really easy to make him mesh.

Even years ago the original story for him was that he was a Sith in the Brotherhood of Darkness and he fought in the battles on Ruusan, then disappeared after them before showing up again to create the New Sith Order....so I didn't have to really modify his history much...just added to what was already known about him.

Then there is that poem written about him in 2005 by Rilwen_Shadowflame...where it oddly enough has the character (under the Darth Despicable alias) called a True Sith.

"Well-nigh undefeatable
    Is the Gen'Dai Darth Dispicable.
    With knowledge of the Dark Side's path
    He has earned the right to the title 'Darth'.
    Yet to make their names, some poor fools,
    Challenge him to useless duels,
    Though those who seek to make his doom,
    Shall swiftly hear a calling tomb.
    In full respect, a truth is this,
    To simply name him 'a true Sith'."

It will be fun to incorporate that into the character bio, probably going to give Rilwen's character credit for being some kind of Sith Prophet. :p

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  17. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Oh, take your time. ;)

Here's a few ideas I used for the backstory of my Night Herald, feel free to incorporate them into your origin story.

Origin Story 1. Just as the Shadow Hand Darth Venomis was the catalyst for the Force Wars of Tython, the Night Herald is the catalyst for the Second Great Schism and the Hundred Year Darkness; the Night Herald was once a Jedi who discovered the power of the dark side, learning the original Dark Jedi alchemy from ancient True Sith knowledge on Malachor V... and using that as an outpost to guide, as it did Revan, the Dark Jedi in the aftermath of their defeat to Korriban... with the original leader using alchemy to extend his life, and the life of his greatest followers, for centuries - him and his followers comprise the Dark Jedi Sith Lords described as reigning for centuries and seen in mummy form in the Korriban Great Temple in Empire's End and Tales of the Jedi.

These are a Shadow Council of sorts, and all take the name Darth - a title derived from the True Sith, which they learned of, as described before, from the ancient Sith and Rakatan knowledge that spurred their descend to the dark side. They are the "Darth cult," living in the Great Temple while a line of succession of non-Darth Dark Lords, e.g. Ajunta Pall, rule the Sith proper. They are not of the Sith race, and their power diminishes with the rise of the hybrids we see in Tales of the Jedi. Through the Force, they maintain communication with the ASE, which they encountered (whether directly, or just in their teachings a la the Sith Triumvirate) on Malachor.

After and during the events of the Great Hyperspace War, these Darths flee, some to Dromund Kaas with the Sith Emperor of TOR, one of them (meant to be Darth Andeddu) to Prakith, but their leader - the original Dark Jedi who instigated the Second Great Schism - flees further and deeper into the Unknown Regions, arriving at the ASE capital world, and meeting Nemesis and Venomis for the first time. There, he becomes Night Herald of the ASE...

Origin Story 2. The Night Herald is Adas; in ASE fanon, Adas is the son of Darth Venomis - when Venomis was in his original, "birth body" - an unusually black-skinned Sith pureblood - he sired a child, Adas. This was in the days when the True Sith were collapsing, and Nemesis was fleeing into the Unknown Regions. Adas was left on Korriban as Venomis went and took a human mystic on Tython for a body (so as to instigate the Force Wars), and was raised from birth, as canon history goes, as a chosen one thanks to the unusual color of his skin - my interpretation is that he is recognized as a chosen one thanks to the fact one of the Sith's immortal gods himself had similar charcoal skin. One of many factions of the Rakata, at war with other Rakata without the True Sith to lead them, comes to Korriban to subjugate it, and thus gain an edge in the massive Rakatan civil war; as we have in canon, Adas forces them away from Korriban, but is killed in the process. In this story, Adas dies, yes, but his spirit endures; he transfers his essence to a new body, and leaves Korriban - in my story, he learns of Venomis, his father, from the invading Rakata, and the holocrons canon describes them giving him. Adas meets Venomis, and together they leave off to the Unknown Regions, with Adas being christened "Darth .... " and becoming the Night Herald of the ASE.

Well, those are the two ideas I was using. I've just realized either of these stories would work perfectly well with your character; if you used the first one, Xen Gaal is a Jedi - a Gen'Dai Jedi, who would have thought - who encounters the ASE and their teachings, and leads the Hundred Year Darkness. Upon defeat, he retreats into the Unknown Regions, and becomes Darth Cruor, Night Herald of the ASE.

I love thi

18. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Just looked at some of those old RPGs myself, and noticed that in one of them, Naga Sadow is resurrected... funnily enough, is awakened thanks to the energy shift from Palpatine and Vader's death, just like the ASE... who perhaps played a role in Sadow's awakening.

Amazing how well all this meshes together, no? ;)

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  20. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Here. I assume it's part of the ABYVerse timeline. ;)

21. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Here are all the links to the NSO/Sith Trials games...in order. The first 2 weren't all that great, the third one got better and then the Sith Trials games are where we seemed to all put it together and get something decent rolling.

The Lost Temple of the Sith
    ~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~
    Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams
    Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum) This one didn't start as an RPG, but it did turn into that eventually and get moved to the RPF
    +Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+
    +The Sith Wars Saga: Sith Trials II+

There was even a Jedi/Sith trials dueling thread

[Jedi/Sith Trials] Dueling Thread

PS: Going to have some good time to work on origins and such tonight, will have a post coming then.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Here be my opinions on the ABYverse in relation to this game:

The Lost Temple of the Sith

Pretty interesting, set in 54 ABY, involving the Jedi and Sith. They seem to be starting on the same planet, with Temples on either end, the planet seems non-specific. The Jedi have connections with the Hapans, and the Sith field their personal versions of Super Star Destroyers, engaging over Dantooine, battling over 'Tuulon'.... the Sith launch an outright attack on Coruscant, killing Chief of State... the Dark Lord meandering from world to world coordinating from Endor, Vjun... and then Vjun becomes a focus point of neo-Imperial and Sith forces, and inevitably the Sith fall apart, retreating to Dxun, picking up data for the location of an Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer, and then advancing back on Coruscant - before retreating...

Which ended, darn. Good fun. I'll assume that it could be ABYverse canon, and what happened is that a large amount of Super Star Destroyers and warships from Byss were hid before its destruction, and were picked up by a new group of Sith circa 50 ABY. The Sith go on a rampage with the new SSDs, awakening Freedon Nadd and wasting a large amount of assets with civil war. Kre'frey defended Coruscant, pretty good continuity.

~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~

This is quite intriguing. The Battle of Endor wakens Naga Sadow, who connects with various Sith organisations from Dxun. Luke's running things from Yavin 4, so it's pre-Yuuzhan Vong War, and later notes explain its just post-Darksaber, so 13 ABY (an empty year!)... the Sith attack Yavin 4, while occupying Caamas, which gives them a staging point in the Core. The Sith retreat to Rhen Var, while the Jedi retreat to Hapes. The Sith attack Hapes, via subterfuge, initially, before the Jedi retreat to Talasea and then Borleias. Leia is Chief of State, and the Sith set up shop in Woltarian space, and then Naboo and Korriban. It's a roving war, until Daala unifies with the Sith, ambushing a Jedi/Hapan fleet at Naboo. Dodonna runs around, too, and he's a tad old. Daala reconquers 44% of the galaxy (which isn't a big jump considering the Empire had 25% of the galaxy including the Deep Core)... the Jedi try to assassinate Daala... and then decapitate her...

The Jedi responsible become Gray Jedi, and are eventually exiled from Republic and Sith space (and the game)... the Sith and Empire seem to run territory including the Deep Core, Naboo, Bakura, Korriban, and Woltarian Space (above Antar)...

Oh, and then Vassago attacks Coruscant and kills Han and Leia and the Falcon (personally, practically). Yeah, non-canon, Dreadwar, sadly.

Daala could be resolved, but really not that.

Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Extends the old plot, ignores Yuuzhan Vong War, set in 30 ABY. Non-canon.

Sith Trials (formerly of the SWC forum)

Internal skirmishes in the Sith Temple, more than anything, but based on Coruscant. So may not gel too well, especially as it references Uprising I and II quite heavily. Which really sucks, as the three make an awesome trilogy.

+Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+

Known to me, and researched for the Sith RPGs. The NSO settles on Korriban, and then falls into civil war, a coup being defeated by Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vassago. The NSO splits, overall, which is continued over into Trials II. Set 12 ABY-esque, seems to replace the other game set in this era.

+The Sith Wars Saga: Sith Trials II+

I know this one. The Sith Civil War has split the order into Red Sith and New Sith,

23. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Ah, a pity... I was aware certain of those games worked with the ABYVerse, but perhaps the RPG featuring Sadow's resurrection could be made fanon, if one assumes Vassago killed decoys of Han, Leia and the Falcon...? It strains credulity, I know. ;)

24. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    OK, here is what I have been working on...probably not done yet...though seems to be a big step in the right direction.

Share with me your thoughts, good and bad. I don't mind feedback. :)

Character Sheets

Sith Name:

Darth Cruor
    1.blood, gore
    2.(figuratively) murder, bloodshed

Name: Xen Gaal
    Species: Gen'Dai
    Homeworld: ???
    Class: Warrior

Appearance:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/WigginsTheBurninator/respectableLightsaber.jpg]

Personality: Generally approaches problems through a pragmatic point of view, but if necessary will also act with brute force and apparent rage, especially when provoked.

Devoid of the normal human responses to other people's suffering. He is also a sadist, deriving amusement from inflicting pain on others without any remorse and murders people just for fun, especially Jedi, and does not recognize the worth and humanity of anybody except the True Sith.

To them he is loyal without question. He would sacrifice all else for the ASE.

Darth Cruor's titles within the Empire are "Night Herald", "Sith Battlelord" and "Harbinger of the True Sith"...as such he believes himself to be the Taral (protector) of the Ancient Sith Empire.

Powers: Being an ancient Sith, Darth Cruor's abilities are quite powerful. The physical aspects of being a Gen'Dai are of great benefit to his aggressive style of melee combat, as he can afford to take wounds that would be fatal to others but is only minor to him. His immense strength and extremely quick reflexes are also an asset to this powerful warrior.

His focus as a Sith has for centuries been the art of combat and war, though he is versed in various aspects of the Dark Side his three main areas of interest are lightsaber combat, telikensis and alchemy.

His use of alchemy is aslo specialized to his nature as a warrior to aid him in the ways of poisons, blinding powders and various other items that could be useful combat with others.

Personal effects:
    Weapons: 2 red bladed lightsabers, Sith lanvarok
    Vessel:

Biography: Xen Gaal is a Sith of ancient origins who has gone by hundreds of names and was able to survive the rise and fall of countless Empires.

In the beginning it was not he who found the True Sith, but they who found him. Around the year 7,100 BBY the True Sith Empire, seeking resources, came across the planet of the Gen'Dai. The peaceful species was no match for the full power of the invaders, and their planet was stripped of all that was valuable to the Empire. Including a young potentially powerful Force sensitive Gen'Dai, Xen Gaal.

Upon departure the True Sith destroyed much of the population on the planet and left it in ruin. It was that very day in which Xen Gaal was taken as the apprentice of Darth Nemesis himself, Jen'ari of the ASE. The only other being who would ever know the truth of Xen Gaal would be Darth Venomis. For the next 100 years the Gen'Dai survived a training that was cruel and ruthless beyond imagining, but in that crucible a powerful weapon was created for the True Sith. Darth Cruor.

Darth Nemesis unleashed him upon the galaxy in the year 7,003 and in his wake Darth Cruor spread the seeds for what would become known as the Great Schism or the Hundred Year Darkness, millions would die in the century that followed. As both sides were brought to their knees Darth Cruor disappeared for 750 years, only to once again appear in the year 4,250 BBY and bring about events that would lead to the Third Great Schism.

Darth Cruor, tested and approved of by

25. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    I love it! :D Not a shred of bad feedback... It's as if every idea I've ever had regarding the True Sith manipulating galactic events, from unleashing intelligent droids on Coruscant in the Great Droid Uprising to one of their agents, still active after their fall, becoming the Dark Underlord, you've had too. [face_laugh] Cruor totally fits with all the fanon the various factions of the Boards have created, from the original New Sith Order (I wish I had been around in those days to be a part of) to the current Acolytes, Dominion and this Empire, and also meshes with canon as well; the numerous, sometimes seemingly disparate wars the Sith have had, are now united by a common thread; Darth Cruor. [face_devil]

Anyway, here's my feedback... Actually it's less feedback as the CS is so evilly good there's really no need for it, more just a few suggestions for add-ons to the CS for your perusal, and one technical correction. ;)

Just an idea here, but do you want to add this guy to your Appearance?

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090629140347/darklordsofthesith/images/7/77/King_Adas.jpg]

Contrary to the file description, this image of a Sith/dark sider has never been identified (and it's certainly not Adas, who existed way before the age of lightsabers), but it is known he existed sometime before 4,000 BBY... and he certainly looks towering and armored, fitting for a Gen'Dai, and wields a red lightsaber... :D So methinks he's Darth Cruor.

Thoughts?

I darkly adore the titles you have given him... "Harbinger" is so fitting; it hearkens back to KOTOR II's Harbinger as well... And I of course love anything Sith language, so Cruor being the Taral of the True Sith... Love it. Again.

Like the selection of power specialties here.

A thought; does Cruor have Force Drain as a specialty? We are given the idea in KOTOR II, primarily from Kreia, that the True Sith's specialty is Force Drain... And it is implied some had draining powers beyond Nihilus' planetary level of drain. Of course I'm not suggesting to make Cruor a planet killer, as always

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.