main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Ancient Sith Empire - All your SWC are belong to us!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Dreadwar, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Already seeing some errors in there, easily correctable but still...needs some modification.

2. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    I'm guessing it's to do with the NSO history, yes? You must forgive me; I've done no more than a cursory check over the old RPGs. ;)

Just ignore anything erroneous... I sometimes get carried away with suggestions for additions when I get jolly looking at such well meshing history and don't check my stuff. [face_laugh]

3. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I should have been more clear, already seeing some errors in my bio and timeline. Got some holes to patch up. Sorry for the lack of clarification.

Your information I like, and I will adapt the bio a bit more to make it fit even better. Gotta admit, working on this has been a lot of fun so far....can't wait to see how it turns out in the end.

I am going to incorporate a lot of the information you just posted, having you to bounce ideas off of is working very well and is inspring new thoughts.

Thanks for all the help so far, keep it coming. :D

4. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Oh. Well that's okay then. :p

Indeed, I cannot wait either. Hopefully you can give me some feedback as well when I post my character sheets (here first). :D

5. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Curious, do you have written bios for Venomis or Nemesis? If so I could probably incorporate some of the events and info into what I am doing for Cruor.

6. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Bios for them both, yes, which I've just turned into character sheets now; some details in both are left vague for ABYVerse purposes; e.g. I intended for Revan and the Exile to sacrifice their life to imprison the True Sith, but due to the upcoming TOR and Revan novel, I'm only leaving it at "Revan, at some time or another, whether pre- or post-encounter with the Sith Emperor, went into the UR and imprisoned Nemesis and his crew..." I also intended the Celestial he lures to his side in ancient times to be Abeloth - but again, FOTJ might reveal she isn't a Celestial, so I'm gonna be adherent to (potential future) canon here. ;)

Secondly, the bio for Nemesis may be a bit too long, because it is essentially the entire history of the ASE as well... Oh, and pictures and videos need to be added for both character sheets. Anyway, enjoy the lengthy read. :p

Sith Name: Darth Nemesis
    Name: N/A
    Species: N/A
    Homeworld: Korriban
    Position/Title: Sith'ari
    Appearance:

Personality: Nemesis has none; he is an incarnation of the dark side and as such is nothing but a void hungering for Force power, a nexus of pure malice, hatred and darkness.

Powers: Sith magic. All conventional dark side powers. Master of raising the dead (summoning spirits, reanimating corpses), essence transfer, teleportation, Force storm creation and can, through the Force Cores, warp matter and energy into things ranging from mechanical constructs to monstrous Sithspawn. Nemesis can also fill beings with his power, empowering and enslaving them. Force Drain - Nemesis can drain life from entire star systems, leech life more slowly to create mindless thralls, and even without intention slowly kills all in his presence bar his servants, Venomis and Cruor.

Personal effects:
    Weapons: The Blade of Nemesis - a Sith sword that is the anchor for Nemesis' spirit, and his only weakness; if destroyed, Nemesis will be vanquished forever. It also allows Nemesis to possess any who touch it; however, as it is wielded by Nemesis at all times, for an opponent to touch it would be seemingly impossible. The sword has a black aura, and lightning crackles down the edges of the blade.
    Vessel: The Wrath of Vader, a Sith warship created by the Force Cores, 10,000 meters long, serves as the flagship for the True Sith and so is used as Nemesis' vessel.

Biography:

The origins of the one called Darth Nemesis will forever be unclear. Did Nemesis ever truly originate from somewhere, sometime? If the dark side of the Force is eternal and timeless, then what about Nemesis, a being the Sith fervently believe to be the dark side itself, evil incarnate? Regardless of Nemesis' true nature, it is undeniable that he is an incarnation of the dark side, an entity of pure destruction and hunger that came into existence over 100,000 years before the Battle of Yavin, on the Sith's ancestral homeworld of Korriban, and he had a body.

It is believed this body, a True Sith one, ageless, formed out of dark side energies, and served as the vessel for the essence of Nemesis. The ancient Sith believed, and believe to this day, that Nemesis' body was the first of their race, and after coming into existence, he created them. Regardless of whether this is true or not, it is known Nemesis forged an alliance with the primitive Sith due to mutual philosophies, and imparted to them his power - the power of the dark side, teaching them Sith magic.

From the earliest days, he was, and will forever be, Sith'ari - Lord of the Sith. Nemesis led the True Sith species from Korriban, with their greatest sorcerers making themselves kings and gods though the power of the dark side. Like a storm, the True Sith surged forth, laying waste to entire civilizations and despoiling nations. Using

7. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Alright, here's the Venomis CS... like the Nemesis one it is updated to reflect details pertaining to Cruor. ;) And like the Nemesis one, it needs pictures and the video...

Sith Name: Darth Venomis
    Name: Nihl Raptor
    Species: Sith
    Position/Title: Shadow Hand
    Appearance:

Personality: Venomous like his name, the Shadow Hand of the True Sith is deceptive, manipulative, cruel and, simply put, evil. He hungers for power for power's sake, and has no loyalties save to himself... and Nemesis of course, who to him is his invincible master. Acidic and lethal, Venomis' cunning comprises Sith legends.

Powers: Sith magic. All conventional dark side powers. Master of raising the dead (summoning spirits, reanimating corpses), Force storm creation, teleportation and essence transfer. Force Drain - Venomis' employs this ability on a planetary scale, but can also leech life more slowly to create mindless thralls. However, his greatest power is Sith illusions and mind control; his telepathic abilities are extreme. He also specializes in Sith runes.

Personal effects:
    Weapons: A red-bladed, multi-phase lightsaber.
    Vessel: The Revenge of the Sith, a sleek Sith warship created by the Force Cores, 1,000 meters long, serves as Venomis' flagship.

Biography:

Darth Venomis was born Nihl Raptor on the planet Korriban over 30,000 years before the Battle of Yavin; he led a solitary but harmonious early life, living with his red-skinned Sith parents in a cave in the Korriban wastes. He was born with unusual black skin, and from birth was taught the ways of the True Sith; that war was as natural as peace, that power would be sought for its own sake, that the weak were not worthy of life and the strong should rule. At the equator of Korriban, temperatures were so high that Nihl and his parents would only ever leave the shade of their cave at night to hunt wild beasts. They never came into contact with other Sith in their remote region of Korriban, and Nihl's father prevented him from wandering too far to avoid meeting other Sith.

Nihl possessed great power from an early age, however, and his abilities manifested at the age of 5, when he naturally found he could manipulate beasts into doing his bidding. At age 10, he was the primary hunter of the small family, as he had honed his talent to the degree that he could convince animals to walk fearlessly into range of his lanvarok. Nihl was wary of his own power, however, and never told his parents; they nonetheless discovered it, however, and they responded with rage. In the midst of being beat by his father, Nihl subconsciously reached out with the Force and killed his father with Force poison. He left his horrified mother forever to do what had been forbidden to him; to travel beyond the mountains and into the plains where other Sith dwelt. It was here that he encountered a Sith tribe, led by a powerful Sith sorcerer; he discovered this sorcerer was his older brother, Golg, and that their parents had once ruled the tribe but Golg had driven them out and assumed power for himself - it was fear of Nihl and his abilities that led them to responding with rage when they discovered Nihl's secret power.

Nihl and Golg Raptor swiftly rose, together, through the ranks of the True Sith, becoming the apprentices of the Sith'ari, Darth Nemesis. Through Nemesis, Nihl gained incredible power and knowledge of the arts of Sith sorcery and alchemy. He was proclaimed the Shadow Hand of Nemesis, and held power over half of Korriban. The other half was given to Golg, the Night Herald; in a trial as part of their training, Nemesis pitted the brothers against each other in battle. Leading Massassi warriors against each other, it was ultimately Golg that won; Golg slew Nihl in a duel of Sith swords, just as the Killiks, workforce of the Celestials, invaded Korriban. Golg, as per Nemesis' plan, became a Killik Joiner, and used his Force influence to subjugate the nests t

8. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    *Phew*... Taking all that old biographical work and updating it into a CS format took longer than I expected.

I'd love to hear your feedback D1. :D

9. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Ok, just got done going through it all. I like it, seems that each character fits not only with each other, but with the greater ABYverse and SW timelines.

Looks like the True Sith are destined to play the "big bad" villain of the RPG.

10. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Indeed, and I'm glad you like it. :D I created it to link all that ancient SW history together, and adding in ABYVerse material only made it more fun... So yeah, I'm quite pleased over all. :p

You should go on TV Tropes, if you haven't already. :p

Well, indeed that is my intention; the True Sith were originally created as the big bad for an epic fanfiction trilogy of mine that was far too big for me (and my fellow creator, my brother) to ever finish writing... So now all those ideas were utilized for the ASE thread, and now the RPG. [face_devil]

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Members of this noble establishment, I can confirm that the Jedi and Sith, Expanded Universe Community and Star Wars Community collaborative Role Playing Game, led by our noble retinue of co-GMs - The Shadow War - Times End - is now up!

Please contact your relevant co-GM, and get sheets posted up as they are approved.

Some sheets have been seen by co-GMs already, and approved in advance, and some have not (you'll know if you've been seen). I can confirm all sheets I have seen have been approved, and can be posted up in the thread as so linked. Please read the rules, the opening post, and keep an eye out for your co-GMs and their posts/PMs.

May the Force be With Us All!

12. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Most excellent, Lord Insipid. This is where the fun begins.

*cackles* [face_skull]

13. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    VIDEO OF DARTH NEMESIS

Sith Name: Darth Nemesis
    Name: N/A
    Species: N/A
    Affiliation: True Sith Empire
    Appearance:

SEE VIDEO.

[image=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4853/dula.png]

The spirit of Darth Nemesis, its vortex-like energies swirling over the Nameless World.

[image=http://imageshack.us/m/707/8136/darthnemesisa.jpg]

The spirit of Darth Nemesis, draining an entire planet of life.

[image=http://imageshack.us/m/8/5220/darthnemesis.jpg]

The spirit of Darth Nemesis, within the vortex of its energy, in the wraith-like semblance of its Sith form.

[image=http://imageshack.us/m/862/8410/darthnemesis2.jpg]

The spirit of Darth Nemesis, within the vortex of its energy, in the wraith-like semblance of its Sith form.

Personality: Nemesis has none; he is an incarnation of the dark side and as such is nothing but a void hungering for Force power, a nexus of pure malice, hatred and darkness.

Powers: Sith magic. All conventional dark side powers. Master of raising the dead (summoning spirits, reanimating corpses), essence transfer, teleportation, Force storm creation and can, through the Force Cores, warp matter and energy into things ranging from mechanical constructs to monstrous Sithspawn. Nemesis can also fill beings with his power, empowering and enslaving them. Force Drain - Nemesis can drain life from entire star systems, leech life more slowly to create mindless thralls, and even without intention slowly kills all in his presence bar his servants, Venomis and Cruor.

Personal effects: N/A
    Weapons: The Blade of Nemesis - a Sith sword that is the anchor for Nemesis' spirit, and his only weakness; if destroyed, Nemesis will be vanquished forever. It also allows Nemesis to possess any who touch it; however, as it is wielded by Nemesis at all times, for an opponent to touch it would be seemingly impossible. The sword has a black aura, and lightning crackles down the edges of the blade.

[image=http://larp.swords24.eu/images/products/en/LARP-Chaos_Sword_Deluxe.jpg]

Vessel: The Wrath of Vader, a Sith warship created by the Force Cores, 10,000 meters long, serves as the flagship for the True Sith and so is used as Nemesis' vessel.

[image=http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8299/wrathofvader.jpg]

Biography:

The origins of the one called Darth Nemesis will forever be unclear. Did Nemesis ever truly originate from somewhere, sometime? If the dark side of the Force is eternal and timeless, then what about Nemesis, a being the Sith fervently believe to be the dark side itself, evil incarnate? Regardless of Nemesis' true nature, it is undeniable that he is an incarnation of the dark side, an entity of pure destruction and hunger and a sapient dark side nexus that came into existence over 100,000 years before the Battle of Yavin, on the Sith's ancestral homeworld of Korriban, and he had a form.

It is believed this form was a True Sith one, formed out of dark side energies, and served as the vessel for the essence of Nemesis. The ancient Sith believed, and believe to this day, that Nemesis' form was the first of their race, and after coming into existence, he created them. Regardless of whether this is true or not, it is known Nemesis forged an alliance with the primitive Sith due to mutual philosophies and goals, and imparted to them his power - the power of the dark side, teaching them Sith magic.

From the earliest days, he was, and will forever be, Sith'ari - Lord of the Sith. He was known by many other titles, however; Immortal God of the Sith, The Dark, The Bogan being prime among them. Nemesis led the True Sith species from Korriban, with their greatest sorcerers making themselves kings and gods though the power of the dark side. Like a storm, the

14. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    The Shadow War has arrived!

There's still potentially some time for new CSes from June 1st.

Feel free to plot and plan ASE developments in the RPG. Of course, I'm talking to myself and you Despised, since we're the only ASErs in the game. :p

Let the mayhem begin! [face_skull]

15. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    *appears in a puff of smoke*

I see things are going well here... *sneers*

Congratulations, milord. *curtseys* Now, I'd better hop on back to the AoD before Sinre comes to kill me...[face_worried] Fraternizing with the enemy and all that...

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Incendia!

17. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    :eek:Uh... Sinre... Emperor... sir... I can explain...*disappears in a puff of smoke*

18. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Indeed they are; the greatest and most ancient Dark Lord of the New Sith Order has joined us, and we are preparing to flatten our enemies in the Shadow War. Very well indeed. It is a pity you left us, Lady, considering the Ancient Sith Empire was only approaching the pinnacle of its power. But thank you for the congratulations nonetheless. [face_devil]

*turns, creates a Force storm that hurls Insipid far away from True Sith space* Begone, pretender! :p

19. darthsolo1717

darthsolo1717 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2011
    (storms into Indix temple)

I like what you've done with the place, My Lord! Remember me, Emperor Dreadwar? Does the name Darth Apollyon ring a bell?

(bows)

I hereby join this Empire. I know, no doubt you're squirming right now and I know I have no invitation, but I demand it. I request Lordship, if you'd be so kind. =)

20. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Ah, resurrecting that old name are we, my long-lost brother... or should I say, Lord Apollyon?

I could be cruel and assign you to a menial role as a Sorcerer of Tund under Chieftain Muoak, but I know your power... and so as you desire, Lordship you receive. Fortune smiles upon you, for one of our Sith'ari has expressed his desire to leave, and so we have an open spot on the Dark Council.

Arise, Darth Apollyon!

ROSTER

Jen'ari - Dark Lord of the Sith
    Darth_Dreadwar

Sith'ari - Sith Lords
    DarthCalo - Shadow Hand
    Draco_Drake - Night Herald
    onlyonekenobi3
    Qui-Gon Reborn
    DarthCalo
    ILuvJarJar
    Yodasbadgirl1
    Jaina_Trickster
    Despised1
    darthsolo1717

Kissai
    RX_Sith - Kissai Dark Master

Massassi
    LouQuinn - Massassi Warlord
    DarthRaine
    Darth-Vex

Sorcerers of Tund
    Todca_Muoak - Tund Chieftain

21. darthsolo1717

darthsolo1717 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2011
    You're a star, Dreadwar. : )

Power feels good. Absolute power feels absolutely awesome. (throws a bit of Force Lightning around for fun)

22. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Don't let it all go to your head. [face_talk_hand]

23. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    I see that my clone is on the roster.:p

24. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Greetings, Lord Mikael! It is good to see you back in our lair in Deep Space. Have you any plans for recruiting aspiring dark siders into our ranks, master Night Herald?

[face_laugh] I knew there was something wrong with that Roster - there was one too many Lord, as there should only be nine Sith'ari + one Jen'ari to make a Sith Council of ten.

25. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Dark greetings, my lord. It is good to be back.
    Ah, yes. I will start recruiting when some fresh meat arrives in the CCC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.