main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Ancient War Of Tattooine (based on an RP by -Guerrero-Del-Luz-)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ancient_power, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Apparition

Jedi_Apparition Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2003
    Crash Site
    A'Israe and I'Lal scouted the dunes surrounding the crash site as the sun began to rise. Finding a place with several dunes close together they laid down and loaded there weapons waiting for the suns to finish rising over the horizon. They Had chosen the group of dunes to the north of the crash out of sight of anyone coming from the East, West or South. As the suns peeked over the edge of teh horizon they stopped chanting and laid down behind the top of the dune. Silence rained as they waited for their enemy to show its face...

Camp of tribe Ghaz
    As dawn approached and the tribe awakened, Lammac and A'Lanro departed for the camps of the other tribes. They were unsure of where exactly that was, but they knew they were somewhere to the North of their own camp. And so singing the new chant taught to them by the Teller they leaped onto the backs of their Banthas, which had been loaded with fresh supplies, and began the ride to the North.
    A'Sharad watched them go. With in the next few days they would reach a handful of tribes if they were lucky. The leaders of the tribes would then gather in the Council of the Jundland waste, a large flat duneless area, to discuss an alliance against their enemies. Besides him on the Teller would go from his tribe. He walked slowly towards the council ring where his tribesman had already gathered. They had come a desicision and now the choice was made as to where the tribe would go.
    The spokesman stood to deliver the word of the people, <<"We have decided that it is time to revisit our strongholds in the mountains. From there our tribesman can ride out to attack any and all who you appoint Cheif Ghaz. Let us leave today for the highlands!">>
    A'Sharad nodded his head agreeing with the word of the camp. The time had come again. Soon the camp was as active as a beehive. Tents and shelters were taken down and loaded onto Banthas. Children scurried this way and that carrying toys and chasing dogs. With in an hour the camp was loaded and the suns where well up over the horizon. A'Sharad and his wife Mounted their Banthas and led the way out of the box canyon in which they had camped for the last few months. Behind them the rest of the tribe moved out gladly following their leader and kinsman.

2. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:I'm in the sandcrawler with a couple of other soldiers. I just contacted a nearby full squad, who is now contacting you to ask if they should attack the sandcrawler to get the artifact from Coota/The Jawas. Right now I'm waiting for you.

3. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Bantha Farm

Di'je and his squad had arived just before moring and where just a few hundered yards from the target. "move up slowly and be carful"He said in a hushed voice. "4-9 begin the distraction" di'je waited fora reply....."this is group 4-9 we are fireing smoke and blank round at the main part ofthe village" said the voice that came though. "good" said di'je. He signaled to the rest of his squad that they where moving up. they arived no mre than 5 minutes later. in a hushed voice he said "you two come with me where going to plant the bombs,the rest stay here. di'je and his men moved up to the spot where they would plant the first exploseives. "dont forget to set the timers to 5 min." one of the men said. the rest of the spots where done in a simaler fashion. they retured to the rest of the troops and ran for the cover of the dunes.

once there they watched as the bombs went off, creating the best exposion they had seen in a long time. di'je let lose with a Jawa war yell. they returned to the crwaler and told that they had acheved a sucsess. they set a new corse for there camp and began the long jurney back.

4. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Hello from the GM

Hello everyone sincec nobody seems to want to GM here i will take over this heavy burden. So far i like how this RPG is flowing. I think everyonce in a while it would be good do a post like this to sum up the locations and positions of all the players. So here is the First.

Ornen::
    Moru'tok is currently inside the sandcrawler of tellik's clan with two other men frfom his squad. They have contacted a full squad over the radio who then relayed the message to his commanding officer Ky'yla they are waiting orders.
    Tallon-Kor currently he is assembling troops in preparation to attack his brothers city of Mos-Issen. His soldiers were on scene to invsetigate the crash in the form of Moru'tok and his squad.

Coota::
    Blondie is currently hiding out from everyone in preperation for finding the jawa strongholds and someone to buy or use the crystal he stole from the genosians.

corellian_chic242::
    Ky'yla Has just heard of Moru'tok's situation and is deciding what to do.

Monkey_Jedi::
    di'je and his operatives have just destroyed the Bantha farm at Mos Erranton, the strtonghold of Tallon-kor, who should be recieving word of it anyminute as they fade back to their crawler and depart.

Jedi_appariton::
    A'Israe and I'Lal are waiting to ambush the genosians as they emerge into the sun lit day.
    A'Sharad is leading the tribe of Ghaz to their mountain strong hold and preparing to gather the other trribes of Tusken raiders.
    Lammac and A'Lanro are carrying word to the other tribes of the gathering.
    These are the people and characters that are actively posting. We are in need of someone to roleplay as Tydrel and some of his soldiers. If you are interested please post aprofile it is not to late to jump in. If you have any questions PM me or post them OCC.

Thanks for posting and lets make this one of the best RPGs here.

5. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    May I join?

Name: Kyp Din
    Affiliation: Army of Tallon-Kor
    Position: officer/Researcher (if i can)
    Bio: Kyp watched the war go on for years, he's tired of it, so he became a weapon designer to kill off the other factions.

Just wondering, if im a researcher, can I design new types of vehicles and weapons (that do not use anything more powerful than a laser cannon)?

6. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: ooh! a new officer... it's fine with me if you are a researcher. i guess i'm the PC leader of Tallon-Kor's army.... J_A, are researchers allowed?

ornen, post!

7. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    <<OCC:: Long_Live_The_Rebels:: It would be fine if you joined. Reasearcher seems OK but it would be helpful if you were Tydrel seeing as we have nobody playing him right now. That or the Geonosians would be most helpful. However, if neither of those is to your liking then it would be fine if you were a researcher. rmembering that tech is at a very low level, and not exactly at highest priority.>>

8. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    ((OOC: Apparition, aren't you supposed to play Tydrel and Tallon Kor? Not that it matters; I'd be willing to run Tydrel, if you want, since I've only got one character.))

9. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    <<OOC: Oh yeah I am Tydrel. We still need a new leader for the geonosians since Kung-fu-yoda dropped out. If you want that one oyu can have it. I forgot when i was posting. I would like Moru'tuk to keep running Tallon-kor though to keep the sides seperate. Thanks for reminding me.>>

10. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Tydrel sat in his spartan quarters trying to sense what the Force was telling him. Sometimes it was so difficult to release himself and allow the force to flow through him as his Father and Mother had taught him to. He sighed as he stood up from the floor where he had been sitting. Something was happening he knew. There had been rumors of explosions in the jundland waste and of flying objects in the same area.

He had discounted them till now being more concerned by the army his brother was raising on the flat between their two cities than with a flying object. His army had swelled to a reasonable size and he was marching with it towards Mos Erentan. They sat about the midway point at the moment, far enough out to be a surprise but close enought to home that they could still easily get supplies.

The Rontos were resting in their makeshift corrals and most of his men were busy cleaning their swords and tinkering with their crossbows as he stepped out of the shack that served as headquarters for his army. He looked at the slowly rising suns, and he knew the time had come...

Crash Site
    A'Israe and I'Lal watched the suns rise above the massive expanse of the Jundland Waste. As far as tehy could tell today it would be just them and their prey. The songs of the night had not told of any travelers or others who might interfere. Now they just had to wait, and so they laid on the duunes watching through binoculars for the first gaurds to venture out into the light of day...

Tribe Ghaz
    As they journeyed across the desert they could here the songs of other Tribes and of other parties crossing on similar quests. A'Sharad looked at the few landmarks around him. His Tribe would make the highlands in two days he decided if nothing caused them to slow down. In the chants he could here th news of Lammac and A'Lanro reaching their destinations and the message they carried being returned. The other trtibes would meet in three days at the ruins of Tusken, the invader city that had been placecd on the sacred battle field. Soon he would take leave of his wife who rode her bantha next to his singing with the rest of the women in their high unfaltering voices...

<<OCC:: Lets get this thing rolling again!>>

11. Long_Live_The_Rebels

May 17, 2002
    fine, throw me in with trynal, or whatever.

12. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    occ:what am i doing now??

13. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    <<OCC:: Monkey_Jedi: see the post a few above you. You are currently heading back to your crawler to move out.
    Long_live_the_rebels: Go ahead and post a profile for your character so I can get you rolling.

ALL:: Has anyone seen Ornen??>>

14. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    Right now I'm waiting for CC242's post.

15. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Head quarters of Tallon-Kor
    A soldier burst into the tent Tallon-Kor with new information. The Bantha farm had just been destroyed by a group of Jawas. The jawas were fading back to the canyons in their crawler.
    TAG Ornen

Cantina
    A dusty soldier walked into the cantina and looked around. He was wearing the uniform of a foot soldier in Tallon-Kor's army. He looked around and saw Kyl'La sitting in the booth. He walked over and crisply saluted.
    "I have a message for you sir!"
    TAG Ceci

<<OCC:: Allright that should get you both back into the action.>>

16. Long_Live_The_Rebels

May 17, 2002
    Name: Kyp Din
    Affiliation: Army of Trynal
    Position: Warrior/Researcher
    Bio: Kyp watched the war go on for years, he's tired of it, so he became a weapon designer to kill off the other factions. When in a good mood, he loves to fight.

17. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    <<OCC: Welcome to the Game Long_Live_The_Rebels Oh it is Tydrel FYI. His faction is currently using crossbows and swords. We should have this thing really moving in a couple of days.>>

18. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    "Send out a team of fifty men to slaughter the Jawas that destroyed our property. I want none of them to survive!!! May this be a message to all who oppose us."

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: JA, Ky'yla's a girl. :D

IC: Ky'yla stood up and returned the salute, looking the man over. What the hell...? "What is it, soldier?"

20. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Ky'yla

The soldier began to tell the tale of how his squad had been contacted by Moru'Tok. Moru'Tok had been ambushed, he explained when his squad was attempting to capture a drifter they had found near the site. They had been attacked by Sandpeople who decreased there numbers to 3 and then stuck aboard a Jawa Sandcrawler headed for a Jawa city. The site had been a crash site and the aliens inside the ship were hostile and had attacked the sandcrawler.

"Moru'tok requested some backup or new orders." he finished and stood silently as she took in the details.

Tallon-Kor
    "Sir" the soldier said "We have lost all of the Banthas in the farm. How shall we pursue the Sandcrawler Sir?"
    He stood awaiting orders for the team he had assembled.

21. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Ky'yla's face was impassive as she took in the information, but inside was another story. Damn! All of this happened so fast...just one ship caused all of this trouble.

She looked at the soldier. "I will lead a squad down there to help out. Where are they, exactly?"

tag: JA

22. Long_Live_The_Rebels

May 17, 2002
    IC: Kyp Din

Kyp looked at the weapons he was using, same with all the other warriors in the Army of Trydel. He wondered if he could build something that would make the very effective.

OOC: I was wondering if I could make a air cruiser (like jabbas thingy) armed with rapid fire crowbows/balastias?

23. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: ouch! that would be a little tough on Tallon-Kor's side... *shudders*

24. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    <<OOC:: L_L_T_R Repulsars are far above current tech. So an airship no. however if you want to lead some research into ronto mounted heavy weapons you can. Keep in mind that Tydrel's army is still using crossbows as their main range weapon.>>

Ky'yla
    "well that is the problem sir." the soldier said. "We lost radio contact with them about an hour ago. however the rest of my squad is following the sand crawler. We should be able to catch them tonight if we ride our banthas hard..."

an explosion rocked the area and soldiers began running for cover. A soldier ran by and yelled that the Bantha farm had been bombed.
    "...well.. Then i guess we could walk." said the soldier. "that will take a lot longer. Hopefully not all the banthas are dead and we can get access to the living ones for our use."

Tag Ky'yla

25. Ornen

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC:I'm assuming that if the Jawas have sandcrawlers, there'd probably be other vehicles.

Tallon Kor
    "Take some jeeps. We don't need 'em back here."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.