main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Ancient War Of Tattooine (based on an RP by -Guerrero-Del-Luz-)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ancient_power, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Long_Live_The_Rebels

Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    OOC: do we have any animals or any type of vehicles i could use?

2. Jedi_Apparition

Jedi_Apparition Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2003
    <<OCC:: L_L_T_R: currently Tydrel's team has little technology. His brother Tallon-Kor uses some mechanized vehicles but mostly Banthas. Tydrel uses mainly Rontos and also has a few vehicles in the town used my merchants that were traded to them by Jawas. Fuels are in short supply so extended use of vehicles is difficult to accomplish with the Jawas controlling the majority of the fuel. The main vehicles are tracked trucks with large beds for carrying scarp, equipment, or other objects to market and back. They carry enough fuel for about a two day round trip in large fuel tanks underneath the the bed. They are owned by merchants inside the cities. You might be able to get Tydrel to buy or bargain for some or you might be able to do it yourself.

Ornen: Yes you have some small trucks like those described above your men will have to seize them from the market place but they are there.>>

3. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    JAWA SANDCRWALER

After ariving at the sand crawler di'je and his men returned to there posts, prepareing to strike again. He picked up his com-link and switched it on. "full ahead." He said in a tired voice. "sir we need coradinates." the person on the other side replyed. "ah yes, we are headed to the gathering place." He replyed in a fantastical way. "Yes sir." the man replyed.
    di'je opened the door of his quarters. and walked down to his commaned post. all of the men in the room stood at atintion when he entered. He made a motion with his arm telling them to be seted. he took his place and looked out the window. He saw the desert before him like a ocen the dunes looked like never ending never crashing waves. He look up from his thoughts and saw a yunger man standing infront of his chair. "sir here are the newest read-outs" "ah very good" di'je said in a frank way. he look down and saw that they where 6 hours a way from the gathering place.

TAG: ORNEN

4. Long_Live_The_Rebels

May 17, 2002
    IC: Kyp

Kyp looked at what he had to work with once more. He quickly called over a warrior, ordering him to get some Rontos and some strong metal sheets. Kyp had a great idea to defend from those blasted laser weapons.

Tag: Anyone in trydel that wants to give me like 5-10 or even more Rontos and supplies

5. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Tydrel's men ran into the market, grabbing any vehicle they could find, mainly large trucks. The troops piled in, and six trucks filled to the brim with soldiers began to move out...

6. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    Tydrel's Camp

Bigg, the soldier sent by Kyp was able to find five wild Rontos and a about five square feet of sheet metal, most of which was pepered with holes and thin spots from the sandstorms that often swept through.

TAG Kyp

Tydrel Saw the explosion on the horizon before he felt the shock wave. As it swept over him he decided it was time to move out. He turned to his generals and called them over to him.

"Tonight after the sun goes down we will send a raiding party into Mos Erranton. To test their defenses."

They turned and set about the preperations as the suns began to descend on the desert planet.
    TAG :: Tallon-Kor

<<OCC:: Ornen you are Tallon-Kor.>>

IC: A'Israe Jundland wastes

A'Israe
    and I'lal stood as night began to descend. They day had been long and relatively slow. They had killed five of the aliens as they came out in the morning but then they stopped coming out. They had layed low for the rest of the day waiting. Now they began to eat their evening meal on the backside of the dune. The next day would come quickly and as night fell they began to dig a hole into the side of the dune much as they had the previous night.

7. Jedi_Apparition

Feb 19, 2003
    A'Sharad stood atop the scorched earth of the invader city that had once stood on their burial ground. His mind went back to the many times he had heard the history of his people. Next to him in the gathering dusk his wife sat atop her Bantha while his stamped and pawed next to him. The Teller of his trribe had moved to the most sacred portion of the area to set up her camp with her husband.
    To the west of his site he could see the glow of a dozen fires. The tribes had come and tonight would begin a council the like of which had not been seen since the times of the b'omarr monks arrival on Tattooine.
    He turned to his Bantha and continued riding towards the fires. How could he lead them if he stayed far from them he thought. When he had come within fifty yards of the other fires he dismounted and began to walk. His wife dismounted from her Bantha and began to setup a shelter. The time had come things were going to change...

8. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Ky'yla nodded. "Jeeps it is then. How many men should I take with me...?"

tag: J_A

9. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    JAWA SAND CRAWLER

di'je sat at his command post,checking the stats every few minutes. "sir two hours till arivil" the man to his right said.

"very well capt" di'je replied.

di'je waited for there arivil of his crawler to the gathering place.

TAG:J_A,ORNEN

10. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
  11. Long_Live_The_Rebels

May 17, 2002
    Kyp looked at Biggs, nice work. Kyp spent the whole day cutting out the metal sheets. when he was done, he had 5, 1 ft wide 4 ft tall shields (with patches). He also had the Rontos be trained.

Kyp grabbed 10 troops, he gave 5 crossbows and 5 lance with a very sharp tip. The lance was at least 15 ft long. Kyp looked at them, sattled up on the Rontos, they had armor on, not as protective as the shield but good enough, but there they were, 2 men on each ronto, 1 with the crossbow and the other with the lance, both on a platform like object with little 1-2 high walls surronding it. Even the Rontos were given a few armor plates here or there. Then Kyp said to them, "You are now going to be this armys new calvary, right now your small in force, but soon you will be 100's strong, for now, train until you master this form of fighting." Then Kyp turned to Bigg, "I would like for you to grab more men and have them round up more metal and Rontos."

Tag: Bigg

12. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    ((Just to keep my hand in))

Blondie continued to wait, keeping himself busy with a flask of distilled jawa liquor hidden in the supply cache and catching up on lost sleep. He had already booby trapped all the possible entrances to the cache, as well as resetting all the old booby traps he had had to disarm to get in. He'd leave in another couple of days, after the dust had cleared.

13. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
  14. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    ((Are we going to continue with this? I didn't want to speed up time, so the only reason I'm not posting a lot is my character is waiting a few days before moving again, and time hasn't really advanced that much))

15. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: This appears to be dead. My superiors aren't answering me...

16. bowieslefteye

Feb 11, 2003
    Would yall like me to be GM? Jedi_apparation left as you problably know.
    and I have talked to him in the last week, He said i could GM if its ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.