main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX and in this corner...with the red lightsaber...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by THX_Jedi, Dec 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I thought the VADER vs. MAUL poll on the official site was a good topic idea. I agree with the majority so far that VADER would kick MAUL'S ass. Not that MAUL might take an arm off VADER in the process but VADER, being more of a master, would have more nasty tricks up his sleeve and might just choke MAUL as soon as he gets into the ring.

Opinions? Anything? I thought we could continue this sort of thing and think up other VS. combinations. How about a Borg fleet vs. the Death Star. =D

2. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    WIZARD magazine did a "Last Man Standing" for that very battle recently, and it was Vader, no contest. KILLER artwork, if you can find it.

3. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    Yea,I saw it. What about Luke vs. Maul?

I'd have to say Maul would win this one. Maul was trained during the height of the Jedi and Luke was mainly self trained and probibally missed out on alot of Jedi/Sith secrets. Luke would be chopped into very small pieces in about 10 sec max.

4. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Depends on which Luke you're referring to... Maul would win in a majority of situations, but there are a couple that I would give to Luke.

5. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    Your right, Luke (end of ROTJ) might have a chance. I still think Maul (being powered by so much anger) would win.

Let's say Yoda (episode 2) vs. Palpatine (ROTJ)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.