main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON And like that, she's gone.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by The_Lady_THX, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Lady_THX

The_Lady_THX Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2003
    I don't know how many of you knew this, I know Mitch, Bay and Eryn knew, weather or not Eryn told Laurie is over my head, or if anyone else told anyone else.

This morning about half an hour ago my dad set out with my sister and my 12 year old dog, Cujo for those of you who had met her, for those who hadn't she was the big scary dog you never wanted to meet, we had had her put down this morning.

Due to problems with her back, possible cancer and a problem that was unidentified, but could have either been kidney failure, Diabetes, or an estrogen hormone loss.

I'm never gonna come home to my dog barking at me because she's confused, or reach down to pat her head, or yell at her again cause she took MY food!

But the reason I'm posting is, I know I had some events at my house, and even tho Cujo was outside or in the basement, she did come up for a little bit, and I was wondering if anyone caught her on film.

Thanx guys,
    Princess Milo

2. Java_Jedi

Java_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Sorry, hun. I wish I did though. Our hearts go out to ya. Hugsssssssss

3. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I'm sorry she's gone Stef, I know she meant alot to you.

4. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Sorry about your loss Stef!!!! I know how you must be feeling. It's hard to lose someone that has been part of your family for 12 years. I'm thinking of you!!! [face_love]

5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    *hugs Stef

I'll go through the photo album tonight, but I don't think I have any still pictures.

6. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Met her just yesterday. She had spunk...

I'm so sorry for your loss Stef. I know how hard it is to loose a friend. Call me anytime if you need to talk.. if it'll help :)

7. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Awwww, steffy :(

I'm sorry for your loss, I could never imagine what it would like without at least having *one* dog in the house, you just get so used to it...

Like I said, I'd lend you Rio for a while if it would help, but she'll be gone soon too :(

Anyways,

*Hugs*

8. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
  9. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Hey you,
    Wil actually told me when he stopped by Chapters on Friday night.....I guess he really wasn't supposed to tell anyone...but he was feeling pretty bad...and was looking to get you something to make it all a little easier. I sent you a hug...but couldn't say what it was for!! We had to have a kitty put down the same day...so I know it's pretty tough, and my heart goes out to you. *hugs*

10. Kazama

Kazama Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2001
    Love you Spet *hugs*

///_.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.