main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA And now for something slightly more serious...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I've been thinking about this for a while... Seeing as how I was already off in the boonies in Stockton and now being really off in the boonies of Livermore, i just don't know how realistically I can make it to events and meetings with my new living situation and responsibilites with Max. I'm going to be checking out some of the functions with the SFFF but I will also try my best to make it to SVRF events as well. It's just that I only have so much time (and gas) to get around these days. BUT I don't want anyone to think I'm flying the coop. You don't get rid of this bird that easy.

I would hardly call this one of those dramatic "I MUST NOW STEP AWAY FROM THE GROUP" declarations. It's just that I don't think I've made an actual meeting all year, not because I didn't want to but because I couldn't.

2. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    It's understandable Bith Lord. Expenses are so high these days and so one has to prioritize. However, we hope you'll try to stay in touch through the boards at least and let us know how things are going. You've been one of our greatest members and so well dedicated for being at so far of a distance in location! :)

Good luck with your guys's move to Livermore and may the Force be with you all!

(We have missed you!)

--JediDarkNight

3. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    This is how I feel about this: :_|

Just come to a meeting every great once in a while...we want you to be around. I'll even bring one of the girls and she can keep an eye on Max while you socialize. We'll be glad to have you as often as you can make it.

4. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Ditto!
    Your mom is sooooooooooooooooooo nice. Thanks for the invite & that we were able to make it. I'll have fajitas for at least 3 more days + whatever mom wants 2-day.

5. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Thanks guys! And you know if I can I will make :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.