main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And now... the dumbest thing at C2

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    This was something that simply amazed me. It achieved a new pinnacle in stupidity, surpassing the guy that welded rockets to his car, the guy that tied weather baloons to his lawn chair and the person that invented Crystal Pepsi (well, not really buy I'm building drama, play along). I walk into the exhibit hall and there I see a giant Frito-Lay display, stuffed with Doritos, Fritos and other corned based products that end in 'itos.' I think to myself, "Ah, Doritos" what a tasty treat. I approach. Salsa as well... not really good on a Cool Ranch Dorito, but nice of them to think of the fans. As I look I see a sign "Chips are for display only, come back Sunday at 6pm for your free bag." Two things to note: The first is that the convention closed Sunday at 4pm, so... who is going to wait around two hours for some free chips. And second, I, like many other people, live in an area where people are free at will to go and buy groceries from places that have chips for sale in the very same bags and display. It was... odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.